Login

russian armor

Review for third late game loss in a row SU Vs Ostheer

28 Jul 2015, 01:38 AM

Recently as Soviets I've had some trouble finishing off opponents after a good mid game, this game pretty much embodies my recent troubles. Looking for some pointers or different perspectives on what I can do in the future to stop losing when I get opponents below 50 VP's... Thanks in advance.
28 Jul 2015, 21:30 PM

I'm not a pro player, but there're some things I'd like to point out.
Early game, 4:00-5:00, you let them take your fuel and didn't finish capturing left vp.
Min 9:00, you lost your chance to kill their grens using the T70. You also had some cons doing nothing at base, and 170-190 munis that could've been invested into mines.
Midgame, min 20, you had a great comeback but then the Panzer IV crushed it (1 zig, no su76, no ptrs, no cons at bombs). I think in the heat of the battle you forgot to abuse out of your cons and their at bombs, and then ambush the Panzer IV and Panther V with your Zigs.
Min 32, Panther V got shot several times by SU85 and 2 Zig and survived with 1/5 reflecting shots like Superman, holy rng.
You had horrible luck during the match, Brummbair blowing several squads in one shot, couldn't finish off tanks (RNG af).

I honestly think you outplayed him. Then again, I'm not a pro player.

29 Jul 2015, 01:15 AM

Thanks for the feedback, I remembered that I neglected to purchase AT grenades the whole game, might have been what lost it. I kept seeing it saying I'd get it later and just ended up never getting it. Horrible decision on my part. I also should have been placing more mines, thanks for that reminder. I know I had some tough luck but that was one I really felt like I should have won, thank you for the thorough feedback!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 48
unknown 16
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak