Login

russian armor

Units commanders on the battlefield

26 Jul 2015, 14:04 PM

Question: what do you think - does the red army, the OKW in the introduction of a special unit of the amplifier for the infantry? Need USA in the gain due to the issuance of auras of their Lieutenant and captain?
26 Jul 2015, 14:18 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I have no idea what this means but the red army will get the Commissar whenever no retreat no surrender comes out. :foreveralone:
26 Jul 2015, 14:20 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I'd frankly much rather they remove auras in general and give officer units more active abilities that are interesting...

Friggin' blobs mang.

Well, I suppose aside from the Command PIV. It's a unique enough tank by costing the same as its non-command counterpart (or just more or less the same, I can't remember exactly) with an inferior gun, so its aura has a far more blatant and extreme cost opportunity compared to, like, the Sturm Offizier.

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 14:18 PMTobis
I have no idea what this means but the red army will get the Commissar whenever no retreat no surrender comes out. :foreveralone:

I think they're asking whether Allies should get amplifying auras like Axis can have.
27 Jul 2015, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jul 2015, 14:20 PMVuther
I'd frankly much rather they remove auras in general and give officer units more active abilities that are interesting...

Friggin' blobs mang.

Well, I suppose aside from the Command PIV. It's a unique enough tank by costing the same as its non-command counterpart (or just more or less the same, I can't remember exactly) with an inferior gun, so its aura has a far more blatant and extreme cost opportunity compared to, like, the Sturm Offizier.

I think they're asking whether Allies should get amplifying auras like Axis can have.

Yes. Now that the US plays from the BLOB of infantry, supported by a powerful self-propelled guns. They could use the opportunity of auras . besides their commanders at their original units - more thrift and value. No wonder their commanders gain experience from allied detachments is why you need?
nee
28 Jul 2015, 06:30 AM

OP is referring to OKW Sturmoffizier, and wanting other factions like USF to have similar units.

I don't mind that, considering USF officers besides Major is pretty much a unit you get out of tech unlock, and keep getting only because you want to preserve munitions while getting BAR/bazooka. It would have to be doctrinal though, since that not only allows variable types of aura bonuses, but also that you don't end up having them act like blob magnets.
I believe the point of getting XP from nearby units was meant to justify them being crap and limited to one. I'd much prefer removing that bonus and having actual unique combat/ support value besides being another target to shoot at, ie whatever target captian is shooting, nearby units have a bonus in penetration or accuracy or whatever.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★