Login

russian armor

How to counter gren spam?

22 Jul 2015, 17:21 PM
Donator 11

I am in real trouble. I cant counter gren spam no matter what I try.

They rifle nade my maxims, they annihilate my inf on open maps I got no chance, they faust my light armor.

Is there a counter?
22 Jul 2015, 17:23 PM

Quadrush
aaa
22 Jul 2015, 17:28 PM

maxim guards T70 T34. If i can I also get double sniper vs that.

T70 and double sniper latter are the main parts
22 Jul 2015, 17:30 PM

QUÀÆÄÁÂÃÅD rush. :snfPeter:
22 Jul 2015, 17:40 PM

DOuble sniper + double QUAD Keepo
22 Jul 2015, 18:29 PM

Is your ban gone? Too bad no1 missed you.
22 Jul 2015, 22:51 PM
Donator 11

I think gren spam is OP early game on open maps. I dont think I can do much as SU. Running around, hiding in bushes and throwing molotovs does not seem like a legit strat.

Cons need a buff.
22 Jul 2015, 23:40 PM

Permanently Banned
I think gren spam is OP early game on open maps. I dont think I can do much as SU. Running around, hiding in bushes and throwing molotovs does not seem like a legit strat.

Cons need a buff.
Grens and cons are equal when grens dont have mg42. Grens have long range advantage, cons have oorah and close range advantage. Along with 2 other small things. 1 being that cons have the ability to randomly instakill a gren model upon the first burst, giving you the edge in an engagement. The second being that cons arrive sooner at the start of the game. Making the first engagement of the match be in your favor if you are smart with positioning.

Cons for the most part, are completely fine. The 9% increased received accuracy isn't too huge of a issue. Probably the only thing I would remove. As for molotov, that needs a rework. But anything else, like weapon upgrades, or stat buffs they don't need.

L2P pussyking.
23 Jul 2015, 00:24 AM
Patrion 14

being that cons have the ability to randomly instakill a gren model upon the first burst

Thats new to me, where did you find this information? I'd like to see that #cemfermered

L2P

Please, Pussyking is pro :snfMarcus:
23 Jul 2015, 00:26 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 00:24 AMStafkeh

Thats new to me, where did you find this information? I'd like to see that #cemfermered

It's very rare unless you're standing in negative cover at close-range, but each conscript rifle does deal 16 damage so they could technically one volley a model.
23 Jul 2015, 00:32 AM

Is your ban gone? Too bad no1 missed you.

But you are still here :'(
23 Jul 2015, 00:33 AM

is it normal that pussyking is always complaining about germans OP and Soviets UP?

its my first comment and i think its worth it to aks that for real
23 Jul 2015, 00:41 AM
Donator 11

is it normal that pussyking is always complaining about germans OP and Soviets UP?

its my first comment and i think its worth it to aks that for real

He is allied fanboy, there are many of them here. There is a huge clan of axis fanboys too. Fanboys are funny guys that for some reason (trolling, nationality, no ability to play and so on) want the game to be completely imballanced in favour of faction they support. Its best to avoid or troll them ;)
23 Jul 2015, 00:44 AM

thx ferwiner,

I have to admit that I prefer to play axis as well but to get forced to do something new in terms of meta is interesting and i like it... its the process of become better at this game :)
23 Jul 2015, 00:50 AM
Donator 11

thx ferwiner,

I have to admit that I prefer to play axis as well but to get forced to do something new in terms of meta is interesting and i like it... its the process of become better at this game :)

It's not a problem when you prefer one faction over another. The problem arise if sb plays on only one side: then he cannot understand strengths and weaknes of the other side and therefore should not discuss ballance. It's also very important and usefull to learn new strategies from opponents, especially better ones. That cannot be done when playing on only one side. That's why I hope your preference doesnt mean you play only preferred faction :)
23 Jul 2015, 01:17 AM

no ofc not only in 1v1 i do almost everytime ostherr but with friends allies are fun to play in team :)

/sry now its a little bit off topic
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS