Login

russian armor

Change Manpower Upkeep Reduction? [Attribute Editor]

Dar
19 Jul 2015, 17:34 PM

Hopefully the last question in a while.

Hopefully one with a solution to it this time :)

Is there a way to influence the modifier that controls manpower income reduction? My tuning pack has increased squad numbers. What I didn't think of in the planning phase was, that these numbers will automatically apply a heavy reduction on my manpower income, slowing down the whole game. I want to fix that. Without simply increasing manpower income overall in the army section.

For example: I start the round with a manpower income of +293. I order in a Grenadier Squad of 5 men, population cost 8. The manpower income will be reduced by 14, to +279. How is that number, the 14, the upkeep cost, controlled? How can I change it - so that there is less reduction/less upkeep cost.

I tried to find a pattern for how this works and I guess its a modifier, but I couldn't pinpoint the number and couldn't find any entries that might hint on the process.

This is literally the last thing standing in my way before I can release, so I really need to get this fixed. Any help is appreceated.

19 Jul 2015, 17:57 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I do not think there is a way to edit it directly, as was possible in CoH1. However, you could add an income_upkeep_manpower_player_modifier in the start_actions of the army and modify it by some desired value. So, if you want the manpower upkeep to be halved from 14 to 7, multiple by 0.5.
Dar
19 Jul 2015, 18:20 PM

That will do perfectly fine, thanks a lot :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment