CoH2 needs a leaderboard wipe
30 Jul 2015, 19:22 PM
#81
Posts: 9
Seasonal resets would be a great idea.
30 Jul 2015, 19:30 PM
#82

Posts: 122 | Subs: 2
I'm all for leader board wipes, but I do not want to re-calibrate ELO by playing 1-2 days worth of completely 1-sided games.
Starcraft retains ELO information after they wipe ladder for a season and places you back into a reasonably close skill bracket (and also requires reduced placement matches). If Relic can pull this off, yes, wipe the leaderboard - there's no reason not to.
Starcraft retains ELO information after they wipe ladder for a season and places you back into a reasonably close skill bracket (and also requires reduced placement matches). If Relic can pull this off, yes, wipe the leaderboard - there's no reason not to.
30 Jul 2015, 20:05 PM
#83
Posts: 194
I'm all for leader board wipes, but I do not want to re-calibrate ELO by playing 1-2 days worth of completely 1-sided games.
this
also you can be even top100 with 10 games. I was top2 with 16 game :|
1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
1 | ||
|
|
|
1307 | ||
|
|
|
4 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.621363.631+3
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.700418.626+14
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3520
Board Info
524 users are online:
524 guests
0 post in the last 24h
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Registered members: 17067
Welcome our newest member, qs8833com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, qs8833com
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM





