Login

russian armor

When Will the Molotov be Fixed?

14 Jul 2015, 12:01 PM

I don't understand why the molotov cannot be the following : 20 Mun, a short range grenade that can kill up to a few models on impact (like a trip wire flare) whilst leaving a light burn effect after.

It costs less than a rifle grenade / potato masher/ pineapple because of the shorter range whilst still being able to at least deal some reliable damage. Any ideas?
14 Jul 2015, 13:37 PM

I don't understand why the molotov cannot be the following : 20 Mun, a short range grenade that can kill up to a few models on impact (like a trip wire flare) whilst leaving a light burn effect after.

It costs less than a rifle grenade / potato masher/ pineapple because of the shorter range whilst still being able to at least deal some reliable damage. Any ideas?

Except its throw time is enormous. You say you don't understand, but at any play level except uber-n00bish such grenades are always avoided. This is why its role has to stay, it just needs to be somewhat effective.
14 Jul 2015, 15:50 PM

.... with the proposed idea its role does stay, hence I said " whilst leaving a light burn effect after". In other words it the molotov is still an area of denial weapon whilst actually being more effective as a anti-personnel device.
15 Jul 2015, 02:48 AM
Patrion 28

also because you often have to uuuurah
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS