Login

russian armor

OKW troopers getting stuck

6 Jul 2015, 16:45 PM

Of course it's my one unit early game with the schreck that gets stuck at the home truck that I need for the clown car....
It appears that the little box under the awning is the culprit...PUHLEEEEEASE just remove it..... I like little things like that in game but not near the home base that cause pathing and stuck problems.
I read in a patch note somewhere that this was fixed, but it was not.

Also I had several units of OKW stuck at my advance retreat point because a tree that they normally won't path around was too close to the truck and they got stuck on retreat. PLease look into making the first 10 or so seconds of retreat without pathing barriers a tad faster to get them out but then slow them to the speed we have now BUT give them normal pathing restrictions so they don't get stuck on terrain objects once the retreat ends....thank you
6 Jul 2015, 17:05 PM
Patrion 39

This bug has been in the game since release, I've had my starting Sturmpioneers halfway across the map before I realize that one of the models is still stuck behind the truck. Hopefully they will fix it someday but I doubt it's high on Relic's to do list.
6 Jul 2015, 17:53 PM

It only happens with sturmpions in my games. And it can be easily abused cause they cant die as a whole squad so you can suicide with them ;)
6 Jul 2015, 17:59 PM

The Battlegroup HQ should be garrisonable (not able to be fired out of tho mind you) so if a unit gets stuck behind it they can hop in and hope out on the other side.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 51
Poland 10

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment