Login

russian armor

CoH2 is the most unbalanced game ever

3 Jul 2015, 13:51 PM

Let's admit the game it's not the worst RTS. On the contrary, it's the best and the most tactical, and it has its advantages and revolutionary concepts that it brought on the market. The frustration related to balance, bugs and other things is realy felt just by passionate playerbase which is quite small! The majority of players are playing COH2 like they would play CS GO or other games, just for fun, not investing to much time in improving their skills, COh being a game that needs alot of time and patience to improve. So the francise will never die, it will produce money in the future too, no matter how many people will disappoint. Is the real fans Relic doesn't care to much. Look at the game as a whole: it looks nice and shiny - great graphics, great and attractive menus, units, commanders, yous say "wow" as soon as you install it. Don't you see Relic invests more work and time in coloring the game and adding unnecessary features as decals, thousands of skins, factions, etc, making it more attractive instead to invest in balance, bug fixing and optimization? It's like you fall in love when you see a beautifull woman well dressed and nice, and then when you kiss her you discover her breath smells.

+1
3 Jul 2015, 14:05 PM

#ADAPT

As part of this adaptation, why don't you play nothing but 4v4 allies for the next month, then post your win rate?
3 Jul 2015, 14:49 PM

http://steamcharts.com/app/231430 -> coh2 going from 21k peak player to 8k in 2 years

(insert random game here)
http://steamcharts.com/app/227300 -> Euro truck simulator 2 going from 3k to 22k player in 2 years

People say that coh2 is soon death are not right, but people playing it are stagning / falling, its the main concern for a multiplayer game.

Actually, taking a close look shows that the numbers are pretty great. It's the same 4-5k people, that like the game and keep playing it. I don't think numbers well fall a lot more, untill another similar RTS comes out in the future.

Averages take some lows and highs, but, for example, looking to numbers from november/14 till february/15, there were a lot of players - I guess a lot of them from summer vacations from the south hemisphere. February came with a patch hype. I'm actually disapointed with the june numbers, but people in the north hemisphere may have different approaches to vacations.

What I'm really amazed is that people actually like to drive virtual trucks and get traffic jams. Well, SOMEBODY too likes farming so much that games were made for this public. o_O
3 Jul 2015, 14:58 PM
Donator 11

#ADAPT

Thanks, I was waiting for someone to write that :clap:
3 Jul 2015, 15:12 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

It has become a stock phrase, if you did but know it :D Though I highly doubt if they will all acquire cats to sit on their shoulder...or have Mums who hoover around them, whilst they play on :p
3 Jul 2015, 15:14 PM

careful, he may not recognize sarcasm ;)
3 Jul 2015, 17:31 PM

People really think all 200 relic employees are still working on coh2 :clap:

They have a small team that keeps developing dlcs/patches as long its profitable. And this is probably the case since release.

^^^ This. Relic is probably working on DoW3 (which would make them a lot of money) and has a skeleton team working on CoH2. From a money standpoint there isn't much reason for them to keep working on CoH2.

Now, balanced and stat tweaks can still be very easily done by skeleton teams so...
3 Jul 2015, 17:57 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

^^^ This. Relic is probably working on DoW3 (which would make them a lot of money) and has a skeleton team working on CoH2. From a money standpoint there isn't much reason for them to keep working on CoH2.

Now, balanced and stat tweaks can still be very easily done by skeleton teams so...

Wrong again, I fear. SEGA and Relic would have hardly persisted with COH2 to their financial detriment, if DOW3 was the answer to their profit problems, as you appear to suggest....
3 Jul 2015, 18:03 PM
Donator 11

There is no balance in coh2 and propably never will be as Relic does not seem to intrested in balancing the game. Axis always will be better then soviets becouse Relic wants it so. Its a pro nazi game.
3 Jul 2015, 18:11 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

There is no balance in coh2 and propably never will be as Relic does not seem to intrested in balancing the game. Axis always will be better then soviets becouse Relic wants it so. Its a pro nazi game.

Before I set Maza and Mohawk onto you, I can give you the choice of signing up for their tourney, or simply ask you to STFU :)
aaa
3 Jul 2015, 18:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2015, 12:16 PMOBK

Then bye bye forever, there are more RTS game with more balance and sense.

Thats a natural selection more of germ blobers and lobsters are gonna drop from playing our beloved game.

I uninstalled this game, because is dissapointing to see how real noobs win me effortless.

You unistalled and came here to shit. So smart, I wish I can be that smart.
3 Jul 2015, 18:20 PM

Wrong again, I fear. SEGA and Relic would have hardly persisted with COH2 to their financial detriment, if DOW3 was the answer to their profit problems, as you appear to suggest....

They didn't by Relic for CoH2 that's for sure. DoW is the best selling RTS outside of Starcraft.
3 Jul 2015, 18:44 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

They didn't by Relic for CoH2 that's for sure. DoW is the best selling RTS outside of Starcraft.

Did you see the auction figures?

This link is one of many I could have posted. DoW was not at the forefront of the bidders' minds, IMO
4 Jul 2015, 08:20 AM
Patrion 14

invissed Daspoulos' post #71 and #77. Play nice Dasp.
4 Jul 2015, 09:11 AM

Invised pussyking's totally unnecessary and offensive post. Also Puppetmasters post, not to remind previous post.
4 Jul 2015, 10:26 AM

I'm playing CoH2 from beginning, every patch I can see how relic tried to balance this crap, but the last patch is the worst ever. At this moment is impossible to win with german army, the fucking USA always has more people than you in each battle, better weapons and more granades. The anormal russians are the best army of the game, with "hurra", 120mm mortar and more than 4 T34 at min 12 ¿WTF?

I uninstalled this game, because is dissapointing to see how real noobs win me effortless. Then bye bye forever, there are more RTS game with more balance and sense.

RELIC is maybe the worst company ever, with nerd employeds unable to balance their game.

USF is the weakest faction ever ...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS