Login

russian armor

Accessibility Enhancement: Event cues and event viewer

Wou you like to have an event history viewer in game? Do you think the event cue UI needs slight improvments?
Option Distribution Votes
90%
10%
Total votes: 10
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
25 Jun 2015, 13:57 PM

As someone who is suffering from partial hearing loss, I can't listen to loud sounds or use a headphone. The alternative to unit voice clues is to watch the event cues.

I think the event cue system could undergo some changes in it's composition, UI colors and font size, so it could stand out and become more noticeable. Having an event history is also something that would significantly improve the user experience and accessibility.
25 Jun 2015, 20:20 PM

I dont see why not. There are surely enough people who would profit from it. Just please leave us with the option of leaving it like it is right now. I really dont want my screen to be clogged up by this stuff even more because now it has lots of nice colours and whatnot. For people who dont necessarily need it, it might get a bit annoying. So having both options available would probably be best.
25 Jun 2015, 20:28 PM

Oh god yes. I'm hearing impaired and so things like tge Stuka dive bomb, the Katyusha, and the walking Stuka are a total nightmare. It's only possible for me to dodge them by pure luck.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★