Login

russian armor

Is COH2 broken?

23 Jun 2015, 15:24 PM

I hate to be the one who goes all like "This game is broken...." but I have been brought to the point that I can no longer ignore it. I have posted about this before in another thread but the allied infantry mennace is just out of control! It is near to impossible to win a game playing as axis these days (In 3v3 and 4v4, can't really speak about 1v1 and 2v2)

The empirical evidence is too subtantial to be ignored. I used to be able to play decent with the axis, I didn't win every match but I also didn't lose every match. Now I lose every match to allies who spam infantry all over the place.
And no, it's not me or a "learn to play" issue, I'm not a noob anymore, I know my way around coh2 quite well. it's just that nothing I do seems to make a difference anymore on the battlefield when I play axis.
What adds to the empirical evidence is that when I try out the same tactics against the axis playing as allies I litterally do wipe them off the map, it's insane. I used to suck with the soviets, now it's like the faction I have the most success with. I practically win all my matches playing soviets these days and pre-patch I used to suck with them!
That's not normal!

There have to be people that have noticed the same thing!
Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this. I can't be alone in this! I just don't believe that.
I have had this happen so many times now that something has to be going on.
23 Jun 2015, 15:25 PM

It is near to impossible to win a game playing as axis these days in 3v3 and 4v4.

Its exactly other way around.
23 Jun 2015, 15:26 PM

23 Jun 2015, 15:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 15:25 PMJadame!

Its exactly other way.

No it's not, don't give me the "axis is op in 3v3 and 4v4" they are not! Maybe they used to be a few patches back but they are not anymore.
23 Jun 2015, 15:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 15:26 PMGdot
:rofl:

I don't appreciate being laughed at!
23 Jun 2015, 15:29 PM

Nope.

23 Jun 2015, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 15:29 PMJadame!
Nope.

Is that all you have to say? Try to prove your point, a "nope" isn't going to help your case. At least I have a reason why I think what I think.
23 Jun 2015, 15:34 PM

Lol what "emperical evidence" points to Allies owning Axis in 3v3/4v4?

Looking at leaderboards right here and Allies are leading 1v1 as usual (2v2 is actually iffy, which is something) and Axis leading 3v3 and 4v4 as always as well.

Just an odd day of skill for the bad big team players of Coh2. Crappy Axis 4v4ers and good 4v4 Allied players DO exist...
23 Jun 2015, 15:35 PM

My point is amount of my 3v3/4v4 games played.

In short all your "evidence" is preconception due to lack of experience. In 3v3/4v4 axis have advantages in ALL stages and aspects of the game except shock value of their units.
23 Jun 2015, 15:38 PM

Lol what "emperical evidence" points to Allies owning Axis in 3v3/4v4?

Looking at leaderboards right here and Allies are leading 1v1 as usual (2v2 is actually iffy, which is something) and Axis leading 3v3 and 4v4 as always as well.

Empirical means "evidence by observing". I "observe" my own games and I make a conclusion based on that. When I get wiped off the map everytime I play axis (not only I am wiped off the map, my teamates are too and they are most of the time prestige ranks so...) and I myself wipe the axis off the map when playing allies even when I used to suck with them then the conclusion is pretty obivous isn't it.
23 Jun 2015, 15:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 15:35 PMJadame!
My point is amount of my 3v3/4v4 games played.

In short all your "evidence" is preconception due to lack of experience. In 3v3/4v4 axis have advantages in ALL stages and aspects of the game except shock value of their units.

sorry but that's just bullpudding! Axis do not have the advantage in all stages. Late game they have an advantage yes (even though that advantage has been systematicly nerfed in the three latest patches), ealy game is usually ruled by allies (except for OKW who are bosses early game but fall behind mid game), Wehrmacht is weak early game but is decent midgame and strong lategame.
23 Jun 2015, 15:45 PM

1 kubel destroys usf players single-handedly.

Wehr snipers uncounterable.

Mortars hard as hell to deal with.

As soon as grens gain their lmgs they win every engagement if used right.

Then you have shrecks, obers, best hmgs and at guns in the game, free flak, free medics, free repairs, better tanks, better everything.

L2P.
23 Jun 2015, 15:49 PM

Scifiroel - have you ever try to roll out 13min KT with Luftwaffe Supply in 4*4, or play with 2-3 CAS in team?
Seems that you play with randoms and experienced players in general play 4v4 only with arranged team, and its 90% that team will win against randoms, no meter side. The most powerful strategies came from team synergy. And yes - axis have advantage in 3v3 and 4v4, cause they can skip a lot and early/mid game are much shorter.
23 Jun 2015, 15:50 PM

Just play as allies-only for a couple of weeks. That helped me to realize, when i thought that axis are OP.(I played as axis and... lets just say that was a needed experience :D)
23 Jun 2015, 15:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 15:45 PMJadame!
1 kubel destroys usf players single-handedly.

Wehr snipers uncounterable.

Mortars hard as hell to deal with.

As soon as grens gain their lmgs they win every engagement if used right.

Then you have shrecks, obers, best hmgs and at guns in the game, free flak, free medics, free repairs, better tanks, better everything.

L2P.

I said it is not a learn to play issue! It's very easy to say that when you want to prove your point. you have never seen me play so I suggest you leave my skill of the game out of it!

What you are saying is not true at all! mortars of axis are difficult to deal with?
Excuse me but wehr or okw is not the one with 120mm monsters!
Obers win every engagement? Not true at all! try holding off a swarm off 6 riflemen when only thing you can afford is 2 obersoldaten. Believe me the obersoldaten lose, even though they are behind green cover. Grenades make sure of that!

Besides, having better tanks is useless when you can't afford them because the allies swarmed all over the fuel.

I have a reason why I have this opinion and I do not come to a conclusion lightly.usually I even overananlyse so when I form a conclusion there is a damn good reason for it. I which I didn't have to come to this conclusion honestly but I did because I couldn't ignore what I see any longer.
23 Jun 2015, 15:59 PM

I used to win but now I don't :guyokay:.

There's not much value in the empirical evidence of a single person.
Here: This is empirical evidence

Go to the 3v3 and 4v4 tabs.
23 Jun 2015, 16:02 PM
Patrion 14

There are a lot of very helpful people on the forums who would give you useful feedback on what to improve in your play if you uplodaded a replay.

Blobing is a faction independent problem.
23 Jun 2015, 16:03 PM

I said it is not a learn to play issue! It's very easy to say that when you want to prove your point. you have never seen me play so I suggest you leave my skill of the game out of it!

Post replays then. Play as Allies until Axis does beat you. Then use that strat to beat Allies. Entirely circumstantial all this, anyways.
23 Jun 2015, 16:05 PM

What you are saying is not true at all! mortars of axis are difficult to deal with?
Excuse me but wehr or okw is not the one with 120mm monsters!
Obers win every engagement? Not true at all! try holding off a swarm off 6 riflemen when only thing you can afford is 2 obersoldaten. Believe me the obersoldaten lose, even though they are behind green cover. Grenades make sure of that!

Besides, having better tanks is useless when you can't afford them because the allies swarmed all over the fuel.

I have a reason why I have this opinion and I do not come to a conclusion lightly.usually I even overananlyse so when I form a conclusion there is a damn good reason for it. I which I didn't have to come to this conclusion honestly but I did because I couldn't ignore what I see any longer.

Please, explain why 1680mp worth of riflemen should not beat 800mp worth of obers?
23 Jun 2015, 16:10 PM
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS