Hello,
I was trying to update my map in the workshop and I'm getting an 'Error code 10" failure.
Any Ideas how I can update my map?
I am going to the map in the workshop and hitting publish again, it says updating for like a few seconds then gets a yellow triangle with the error.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Trouble updating map in work shop
23 Jun 2015, 02:28 AM
#1
Posts: 39
26 Jun 2015, 00:09 AM
#2
Posts: 39
Worked fine after the update. Oh well.
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
17 | ||
|
|
|
7 | ||
|
|
|
6 | ||
|
|
|
351 | ||
|
|
|
31 | ||
|
|
|
0 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.934244.793+28
- 2.627365.632+6
- 3.491236.675+2
- 4.1523816.651+1
- 5.715425.627-1
- 6.49370.876+17
- 7.262102.720+6
- 8.830145.851+3
- 9.371126.746+2
- 10.397207.657+4
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3522
Board Info
1273 users are online:
1273 guests
0 post in the last 24h
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
6 posts in the last week
7 posts in the last month
Registered members: 17156
Welcome our newest member, kkwinnetwork
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM
Welcome our newest member, kkwinnetwork
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM