Login

russian armor

Heavy Tank for USF?

23 Jun 2015, 01:29 AM

What are the chances for this in near future,with the new patch maybe ?
I'm not saying that USF are weak,or crying for smth,just want some heavy who can face a tiger.
23 Jun 2015, 01:37 AM

there is a 0% chance. Keepo Relic wont put it in.
23 Jun 2015, 01:40 AM

just want some heavy who can face a tiger.

Gotta play Soviets for that, then.
23 Jun 2015, 01:57 AM

Permanently Banned
use jacksons B O I
23 Jun 2015, 01:57 AM

What are the chances for this in near future,with the new patch maybe ?
I'm not saying that USF are weak,or crying for smth,just want some heavy who can face a tiger.

There is no chance of a Pershing any time soon. Evidently, the USF doesn't need anything more than a Sherman or M36. Axis players NEED Panthers, KT's, JT's, Elefants, and Tigers. If you NEED something heavy then there are other options. /sarcasm

All kidding aside, no, I'm pretty sure that Relic has said it isn't going to happen.
23 Jun 2015, 02:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jun 2015, 01:57 AMGrumpy

There is no chance of a Pershing any time soon. Evidently, the USF doesn't need anything more than a Sherman or M36. Axis players NEED Panthers, KT's, JT's, Elefants, and Tigers. If you NEED something heavy then there are other options. /sarcasm

All kidding aside, no, I'm pretty sure that Relic has said it isn't going to happen.
lol
23 Jun 2015, 02:28 AM

i don't think the idea of an American heavy tank can be considered until they change the trick with american crews hopping out of their tanks to make pop-room to call in more tanks....
I can see that somewhat breaking that patch if they had a superheavy call-in.... I mean..... you could call in one, pop out the crew.. and call in another one and put the crew back in....
It would hardly seem fair to have a bunch of those and only 1 tiger or elephant or one heavy tank per your opponent and stuffs....

often i don't really run into it but it being abused...maybe because it's hard to get up to popcap without losing units in return or something.... but something about the american faction always being able to break pop-cap bothered me...
23 Jun 2015, 02:34 AM

pershing wont be stronger than is2(to which there are very effective counter measures).. there is nothing to worry about.

the only problem is perhsing jakson combo, which is why i think relic is hesitating.
23 Jun 2015, 02:47 AM

Pretty sure there will be pershing tank, you'll just have to wait for it.
23 Jun 2015, 03:01 AM

Jackson is fine facing tiger, Panther have more treat than tiger. I felt only problem USF have is how to deal with pak wall, maybe HE sherman + jackson hmm...
23 Jun 2015, 04:38 AM

I want Commander with IR Pathfinder, M1919 Rack, Bulldozer, Convert fuel to Munitions, and Pershing call-in.

Give now Relic for balace
23 Jun 2015, 05:03 AM

lol...i am baffled that no one talks about it here like usf gets a free pass or something....okw gets reduced income for vet 5 but there is no penalty for free vehicle crews of usf vehicle( intsa crit repiar).....i think relic explained that it is to have a strong medium tank army...bringing in pershing will break that so there should be some penalty for bringing in pershing.
23 Jun 2015, 05:05 AM

you go right ahead and hold your breath for the pershing; if it comes out i'll be pleasantly surprised and if it doesn't (there wasn't any pershing in the alpha) you'll knock yourself out and we'll go on as usual.
23 Jun 2015, 05:19 AM

Lol, amazing job at covering up the NDA XD

Now the thread will turn into "guess that other vehicle"!

INB4 post and all replies invised.
23 Jun 2015, 12:40 PM

NDA police one the way.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment