Login

russian armor

[COH2] CheatCommands Mod [Version: Beta 1.00]

27 Sep 2013, 16:26 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Always exits game,somebody can help?

It is currently broken. I will update this as soon as I can. Unfortunately there is no ETA.
27 Sep 2013, 21:18 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Version 1.11 is up - download.
Changelog:
Code

[28.9.2013][Version 1.11] Bug fixes, compatibility fix
- Hotfix for September 26th, 2013 Update
- Fixed a fatal scar error in Spawn.FirePit
- Clipboard now pastes squads inside selected entities / squads by sending a CMD_Garrison command.
- Disabled unassigned ability prompt spam.
28 Sep 2013, 04:42 AM

Wow dude you're amazing,thx... :D
This mod kept the replay value of the campaign in CoH 1 very high,I think I finished the game 3-4 times with each faction,there are so many things to try out :)
28 Sep 2013, 05:23 AM

I think there is a bug with call-in units,after you call-in a unit it takes 15000 seconds to recharge :)
Edit:Works now,had to restart
28 Sep 2013, 07:07 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Looks like the effect was reversed. Will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for reporting.
28 Sep 2013, 10:17 AM

i appear to be getting xp when playing against A.I while using this, could i get banned? sorry if this is a stupid question :3 but thanks if you answer
28 Sep 2013, 10:51 AM
Honorary Member Badge

i appear to be getting xp when playing against A.I while using this, could i get banned? sorry if this is a stupid question :3 but thanks if you answer

good question, would like to hear the answer, too.

Regarding V1.11. Is it only me or does it not work completely? It says mod initiated at the start and i can zoom out etc. But i can't use any of the commands.
28 Sep 2013, 13:58 PM

mine works perfectly
28 Sep 2013, 15:37 PM

good question, would like to hear the answer, too.

Regarding V1.11. Is it only me or does it not work completely? It says mod initiated at the start and i can zoom out etc. But i can't use any of the commands.

Hmm works fine for me,some commands are bugged,the instant ability recharge give Call-Inn troops a reload time of 150000 seconds but here you just have to use Ctrl-F5 once more,then works perfectly...
Another bug I noticed,one of the first options,not really sure which one cancels Call-In troops(Fronoviki Squad to be exact),it just puts a lock on their icon and tells you that you require one command point,even if at the beginning of the level Callins are available
Also another thing,on the map Miraculous Winter the cheats work only at the beginning of the level,after you meet the sniper teams it says something about Fatal Error Sync,not sure...
Well,in a nutshell it's a good mod,used it in CoH 1 and is a charm in CoH 2,started replaying campaign just for this :D
Edit: Discovered that the resources cheat denies all call-ins(Frontoviki,Airstrikes,etc)...
1 Oct 2013, 10:20 AM
Patrion 14

Does this mod only work for the english version ?
1 Oct 2013, 19:18 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

It should work with all languages. If you are using grid keys, this mod will not work. For using this mod, you must use classic hotkeys (in the settings) for now.

Version 1.15 is up! Download link is in the first post. Alternatively you can click here.
Changelog:
Code

[30.9.2013] [Version 1.15] Bug fixes
- Fixed purple text appearing in some SP campaign missions
- Fixed Being unable to play Case Blue
- Fixed fatal scar errors in spawning units

-
9 Oct 2013, 16:12 PM

Great and fun mod, anyway there's an annoying bug, when i change to cpu setting instant production and i try to order a new unit instead of come is freezed, this just for the cpu opponent.
10 Oct 2013, 03:15 AM

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but the inability to create control groups (as Control + 1-9 is a common thing for spawning units as of now) is a mild pain in the rear end considering I've played CoH1 since release with control groups, right up into CoH2. Would it at all be possible to find a workaround for this? Or, if not, is there a way to create control groups without using Control + 1-9?
10 Oct 2013, 15:12 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Great and fun mod, anyway there's an annoying bug, when i change to cpu setting instant production and i try to order a new unit instead of come is freezed, this just for the cpu opponent.

Please explain step by step what did you do and what happened. If the game froze or you got prompted with a fatal scar error, provide your warnings.log as well. (warnings.log is located in C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\company of heroes 2, open it with notepad, select all, copy, then paste the content between code tags in your post.)

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Oct 2013, 03:15 AMVolsky
I don't mean to be nitpicky, but the inability to create control groups (as Control + 1-9 is a common thing for spawning units as of now) is a mild pain in the rear end considering I've played CoH1 since release with control groups, right up into CoH2. Would it at all be possible to find a workaround for this? Or, if not, is there a way to create control groups without using Control + 1-9?

I'll look into this. Which would you prefer; different hotkeys for assigning control groups or ability to toggle control group assigning on/off (disables spawn hotkeys Control+[0-9])
10 Oct 2013, 15:47 PM

Please explain step by step what did you do and what happened. If the game froze or you got prompted with a fatal scar error, provide your warnings.log as well. (warnings.log is located in C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\My Games\company of heroes 2, open it with notepad, select all, copy, then paste the content between code tags in your post.)

Start the match:
-Control f1
-Control f3
-Control f4
-Control f5
-Control f6
-Control f7
-Control f9 on cpu
----- Another little bug? I must do this x2 because is enabled but not applied to the cpu
-Control f3
-Control f4
-Control f5
-Control f6
-----
-I build a command for units
-Still no instant production
-Control f4
-When i order a unit the progress bar is freezed
10 Oct 2013, 16:57 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

There are some issues with Setting AI to control local player.
Instant production, instant ability recharge will be per-player.
10 Oct 2013, 17:16 PM

Hey,
for me, this works nicely so far. But the question, if the XP you earn during Custom Games count as "illegal", remains unanswered...
10 Oct 2013, 19:39 PM

Another thing, in every map there's a nonsense hole in the ground(close to middle)
12 Oct 2013, 10:49 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Another thing, in every map there's a nonsense hole in the ground(close to middle)

Will be fixed in 1.20. Thank you for reporting.

Version 1.20 feature demonstration: Camera rotation and movement tools

Hotkeys:
Code

Control + Shift + C: Start rotating camera in the current position with current distance and tilt
Control + Numpad5: Move camera to mouse position on terrain
Alt + Numpad5: Move camera to a preset custom postion
Control + Alt + M: Toggle camera destination for editing camera move speed between Mouse position on terrain and pre-set position
Control + Alt + Numpad5: Set pre-set camera move position
Control + Numpad7: Increase Camera Zoom distance
Control + Numpad1: Decrease Camera Zoom distance
Control + Numpad4: Increase Camera Declination (tilt)
Control + Numpad6: Decrease Camera Declination (tilt)
Control + Numpad8: Increase Camera Rotation speed
Control + Numpad2: Decrease Camera Rotation speed
Control + Numpad9: Increase Camera Movement speed
Control + Numpad3: Decrease Camera Movement speed

Increase/Decrease camera move speed will restart camera move to the destination from the current camera position.
This means you can adjust the speed while the camera is moving. Use Control + Alt + M to choose which destination position to use
while editing camera move speed.

Version 1.20 will be available for download later today.
4 Nov 2013, 22:42 PM

I have a little question if someone can help,can you spawn PPsh 41 or SVT to be picked up...I saw that there is MP 44 and Gewehr but can't seem to find the russian weapons
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★