Login

russian armor

can't install GGcoh

22 Nov 2012, 05:36 AM
Honorary Member Badge

normally I wouldn't bother using something like this however due to my keyboard looking like this. yes its awesome, but it also doesn't have a number pad which is nice; because I don't have much desk space. (its Happens to be mechanical.:P) however that means that alot of the CoH hot-keys don't work.

now to my dilemma, i try to install GreatGameCoH it doesn't install correctly with windows 7 and won't detect that it installed incorrectly like it says it will in the instructions. so i end it with a bunch of folders that are all empty.

anyone have any ideas on how to solve this or alternative programs that will do the same thing?
29 Dec 2013, 03:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2012, 05:36 AMWiFiDi
normally I wouldn't bother using something like this however due to my keyboard looking like this. yes its awesome, but it also doesn't have a number pad which is nice; because I don't have much desk space. (its Happens to be mechanical.:P) however that means that alot of the CoH hot-keys don't work.

now to my dilemma, i try to install GreatGameCoH it doesn't install correctly with windows 7 and won't detect that it installed incorrectly like it says it will in the instructions. so i end it with a bunch of folders that are all empty.

anyone have any ideas on how to solve this or alternative programs that will do the same thing?

i did installd without zany trouble, but now i can only use it playing WM, woth the new 2.700.2.22
29 Dec 2013, 17:30 PM

Why don't you used autohotkey ?
1 Jan 2014, 01:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2013, 17:30 PMPepsi
Why don't you used autohotkey ?

i guess you need to have some knowleadge not everyone has, like programing etc.,
1 Jan 2014, 09:44 AM

Download and install Autohotkey then go to this thread

http://www.gamereplays.org/community/index.php?showtopic=472867&hl=autohotkey+banned

Post 12 has a sample script and instructions.

Just changing keys is pretty straight-forward. For example, i've remapped W to be my barracks. Which looks like this:

W::F2
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 39
France 25

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak