Login

russian armor

2v2 That AA Halftrack.

20 Jun 2015, 02:40 AM

Whilst' I won I'd like somebody to point out the holes in my game/strategy. Thanks.
Replay link: http://www.coh2.org/replay/35659/that-aa-halftrack
20 Jun 2015, 03:43 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

If anyone needed help here, it was the OKW players.

both of them Sturmpioneer spam,and refusal to dodge grenades,or use the retreat button.
Anyway.

You both wouldve benefitted more from pushing the middle of the map initially. The fuel was wipe open. except for one sturmpiooner for the longest time.

On this map theres no need to prioritize munitions as allies,if the axis do so then theyre making a huge mistake,at least that early in the game.

its double OKW,you dont need smoke nades 3 minutes into the game with no kubel or machine guns to face,matter of fact you dont need them 3 minutes into the game period. Youd be better off saving your fuel towards a faster M20 which counters kubelwagons and MGs the same way.

Buy smoke grenades after your M20,or if you go Captain,buy them right before you buy the captain himself.

Grenade tech that early will turn out to bite you once your opponents improve in skill level.

Any other questions feel free to ask,that was a rather short replay.

20 Jun 2015, 04:41 AM

Well I do not get very long Replays as US in 2v2 unfortunately. Thanks for the suggestions though. I will take these into account when I play. You're right about grenades. As in this case it saves muni for the M2 flamethrower..

But I wasn't buying the 'grenades for the smoke I bought them for the frag grenade mainly. Nonetheless thanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 112

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight