Login

russian armor

OKW(ME) vs Russians Need advice

18 Jun 2015, 20:38 PM

Im a long time Comp stomper, really recently I have been trying to break into online play. But I'm having a hard time at it. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
19 Jun 2015, 17:32 PM

Ok, few things.

You lack of good micro with infantry. You are not using cover effectivly. Just look how many models you have lost and how he has lost. You have few units under one command and you dont put them behind cover on by one.

Why Puma? You can call for Puma to counter T70/Stuart/M3 etc but he hasnt had any so in fact your Puma was almost useless for 15mins. Flak would be a lot better option.

You put Schwerer on the unsecured field and in place with very easy access with at gun - you can put it like that but only if you have secured fields around - if not, put it behind shot blockers.

Why you pick up doctrine just at the beggining? You are taking away from yourself chance to react to enemy's steps. Also why Obers+Falsch? I mean, it's just my way, when I'm picking doctrine with elite inf, Im not going for Obers, but it's just my opinion.

You units preservation is also really bad. You need to improve it.

But the crucial point was Puma. You had nice map control at the first 4mins and then you could inflict huge bleed with flak but you chose useless Puma.

Good luck next time!

19 Jun 2015, 17:47 PM

Concentrate you on USF and Soviet.

Okw sucks vs every army

And Ostheer suck vs Usf, it's not fun to play this.
19 Jun 2015, 18:16 PM

Thank you for the advice, that flak halftrack just seems to get killed by Russians to easily. So I need to learn how to use it better, but in my experience by the time it sets up they use their charge run at it and throw an at grenade at it. I've been using the puma to sit back and bleed them as much as I can. But obviously that didn't seem to work either.
19 Jun 2015, 18:19 PM

Has someone compiled a list of good indicators, units, callings that tell you what doctrine the enemy has gone?
19 Jun 2015, 23:15 PM

You can set up flak on the move - use attack ground for ths.

During loading screen you see all enemy's loadout. Lokk at it, and then try to see something from those commanders in game.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 48
South Africa 1
Germany 769
Peru 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %