Login

russian armor

Looking to Buy a Gaming Headset

31 May 2015, 15:59 PM

I use the shout n shoot II. Its the only headset you'll ever need.

Shout n Shoot II
1 Jun 2015, 02:26 AM
Patrion 28

i've got these 363d and i like them a lot but they're way above your budget and i've got them hooked into an asus xonar essence STX on unified drivers which makes a BIG difference in sound quality compared the standard realtek shit that comes on motherboards. as far as i can tell the mic is good.

before that i went through a pair of razer charcarias in ~~3 years. i had the old kind without the USB plug though and that was just hooked into the onboard sound. they were decent although pretty fragile.
1 Jun 2015, 09:05 AM

before that i went through a pair of razer charcarias in ~~3 years. i had the old kind without the USB plug though and that was just hooked into the onboard sound. they were decent although pretty fragile.

Can confirm :foreveralone:
1 Jun 2015, 09:24 AM

logitech G430, €60 and the best I ever had

Yeah! I've got the same one and it works wonders!
1 Jun 2015, 11:12 AM

I would recommend the Corsair Vengeance gaming headsets. I got the 1500 myself. They are build really solid unlike the razer and cheaper headsets. They also have a wireless version, wich could be really nice for a streamer like urself.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/gaming-headsets-and-speakers/vengeance-gaming-headsets
1 Jun 2015, 12:46 PM

I would recommend the Corsair Vengeance gaming headsets. I got the 1500 myself. They are build really solid unlike the razer and cheaper headsets. They also have a wireless version, wich could be really nice for a streamer like urself.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/gaming-headsets-and-speakers/vengeance-gaming-headsets

I have the 2100. If you are looking for something reasonably priced, you can't go wrong with the Vengeance.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★