Login

russian armor

The Big Movie Thread!

19 Nov 2012, 00:36 AM

We have a music thread and in a couple of days we probably will have all kinds of threads similar to these ones so lets start a movie thread shall we?.

I will start with a few.

Shawshank Redemption: One of my top 3 fav movies to watch i could prob watch it 5 times a day for months before getting bored of it, i rly do recommend this movie to anyone that has not seen it yet!!

Children Of Men:Same goes to this movie, i just cant get enough of it theres something special about it! hoho:) if you havent watched this one yet you know what you should do haha.

Forrest Gump: Probably half the world has seen this movie, you cant get enough of this brilliant character played by Tom Hanks.

So go check out trailers of these movies and see if you like it and give it a go! Not gonna let you down.

19 Nov 2012, 13:37 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Terminator 2 + The Dark Knight

/thread :P
19 Nov 2012, 14:16 PM

I like this threat!
but for me it will be very hard to point out even 3 of my fav. movies as I love alot of movies . Moreover I have huge WW2 and war movie collection now its prob around 500+ movies from all over there world
Huge chunk of it made in USA and Russia but tons from Germany, UK, Poland, Ukraine and etc

here some vids I made for my youtube some time ago

here is one of my fav old but still good Russian movie
its 5 parts called "The Liberation"

and one more
18 Jan 2013, 21:18 PM

What do you guys look forward to in 2013? Marvel productions? DC productions? Anything else?
18 Jan 2013, 23:58 PM

I'm about to see Django, which i'm looking forward to for quite a few months now ^^.

I also just saw Stolen with Cage, DON'T waste any money on seeing it in the cinema :P It's really bad.. :(
20 Jan 2013, 01:43 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

20 Jan 2013, 01:52 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Django, Zero Dark Thirty, World War Z, Oblivion, The Zero Theorem, The Monuments Men
21 Jan 2013, 22:13 PM

Gangster Squad, Texas Chain Massacre , Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters, Jack the Giant Slayer , OZ, GI Joe Retaliation, Oblivion, Scary Movie 5, Iron Man 3, Star Trek Into Darkness, Fast and the Furious 6, Hangover PIII, Man of Steel, Kick Ass 2 The Lone Ranger, THE Wolverine, 300 The Rise of an Empire etc... (This is about half of my watchlist.
22 Jan 2013, 00:22 AM
Donator 22

The movie that will be released based on the above book. The best book I've ever read.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 30
Peru 13
unknown 7
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %