Login

russian armor

Surrender

11 May 2015, 08:06 AM

Can someone tell me that in a 4v4 match why all 4 need to say Yes to surrender?
Second how much years we need to wait for the surrender bug? ( .... abusing surend button and it gets stcuked here for end of the match ) cause my feeling is currently that option favors trolls.
11 May 2015, 09:37 AM

Lol a trolls favoring function :)
I think it's a good thing that all present players in a team must surrender for it to be carried out. It favors fighting spirit.
11 May 2015, 09:48 AM

Just arty the people who said no until they leave and it will surrender automatically.

never done this though :)
11 May 2015, 10:08 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Just arty the people who said no until they leave and it will surrender automatically.

never done this though :)

Mean but funny :snfBarton:

Jokes aside:

When you are playing with a communicative team in Randoms, they will most likely know when it is time to surrener. If you play AT it is even better :P
11 May 2015, 10:15 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Thread title fixed
12 May 2015, 11:01 AM

Mean but funny :snfBarton: :P

Just saying it fixes the bug lmao.
12 May 2015, 11:22 AM

Arty is the answer to all your problems.
12 May 2015, 11:29 AM

I'd suggest play in premade teams. Not everyone can, but when I do play 2v2 I cna't stand playing with a random player.
12 May 2015, 11:49 AM

So .. what's the problem ... if you want to surrender but no one else does, drop the game. You have stated your intentions that you want to quit. A loss is a loss, and they get to continue playing with an AI.
12 May 2015, 13:10 PM

When we are going to lose in a team game and my teammate has no units left, but doesn't want to quit because he thinks his call-in tanks will somehow win him the game just by materializing, I usually just start a-moving my units into the enemy base. One game I was just waiting for the Vic points to tick down so I built and sent waves of Zis guns to my enemy. The best part is how totally surprised people are when a line of Zis guns goes marching to their deaths.
12 May 2015, 20:32 PM
Patrion 14

sometimes i dont vote but it surrenders anyway. is that a bug then?
13 May 2015, 16:16 PM

When we are going to lose in a team game and my teammate has no units left, but doesn't want to quit because he thinks his call-in tanks will somehow win him the game just by materializing, I usually just start a-moving my units into the enemy base. One game I was just waiting for the Vic points to tick down so I built and sent waves of Zis guns to my enemy. The best part is how totally surprised people are when a line of Zis guns goes marching to their deaths.

I have played a whole bunch of games where is looked bad and there were several surrender votes in the team and we ultimately won.
13 May 2015, 16:29 PM
Benefactor 392

i seen a game were all three of my team mates were about to surrender, when it wasn't even close to a loss, i had to force it to stuck. we won that game because they finally manned up.

they wanted to quit because the mid game was a tad bit rough and they got fusterated because they lost a little bit of ground.
13 May 2015, 18:22 PM

I have played a whole bunch of games where is looked bad and there were several surrender votes in the team and we ultimately won.

I have fought back from no points controlled on the map to win. But when I have only 5 squads left and no tanks and my teammate has ONE unit left on the whole map, and the enemy still has several vetted squads left with tanks; then no there is no magic I win call-in that is going to fix it. I have pushed for people to make come backs, but sometimes there is no coming back and in those few and rare circumstances when my Noob teammate refuses to surrender, because he wants the chance to call-in his Tiger or IS-2, I just waste time until the VPs tick down.
13 May 2015, 23:03 PM
Patrion 28

so have i. i've played a great many more where i was right that we were screwed though.
13 May 2015, 23:25 PM

So .. what's the problem ... if you want to surrender but no one else does, drop the game. You have stated your intentions that you want to quit. A loss is a loss, and they get to continue playing with an AI.

but, the exp!!!!
13 May 2015, 23:27 PM

I would oppose this notion. Many times 1 guy is loosing heavily but the other 3 are doing great. So him dropping and the AI picking up can be really bad for your team.

Have a look at how the others are doing first, in 4v4 one guy getting huge losses does not necessarily mean the end of the game. If 3 guys don't want to surrender it might mean they see from their perspective they have a fighting chance.
13 May 2015, 23:57 PM
Patrion 28

the AI is fucking amazing at capping. they won't help much in a fight but if the rest of the team is ok at fighting they can actually turn a game around because they'll ninja cap everything.

I would oppose this notion. Many times 1 guy is loosing heavily but the other 3 are doing great. So him dropping and the AI picking up can be really bad for your team.

Have a look at how the others are doing first, in 4v4 one guy getting huge losses does not necessarily mean the end of the game. If 3 guys don't want to surrender it might mean they see from their perspective they have a fighting chance.

sometimes that chance they see is through us having 1/3 the map and the enemy having 6 meds and a heavy tank while we have a couple of AT guns and some infantry. those people are idiots and/or assholes.
14 May 2015, 00:08 AM

what's the difference between replacment AI and automatch vs ai? i swear the automatch ai cheats through it's anus.
14 May 2015, 03:33 AM
Patrion 28

honestly, i'm not sure. pretty sure the replacement doesn't get resource cheats but i'm not sure if it has the map hack (probably, i'm not sure the ai can play without it).
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★