Login

russian armor

Molotov and AT nade

26 Apr 2015, 06:36 AM

They are great, don't get me wrong, but are they both 125 manpower and 25 fuel to research them? Americans get argueably better nades/smoke for the same price as one nade for the soviets and Germans get them for free. I typically research them because they are nice to have, but it does seem a bit pricey. I think a price should be reduced on both by a bit.
26 Apr 2015, 08:20 AM

I think, soviets don't have a problem with resources from map control, so why do you think that?
26 Apr 2015, 09:39 AM

the prices make sense when considering the overall strategic timing.
26 Apr 2015, 09:42 AM

Maybe you're using them wrong. Because they are cheap, while USF nades cost 30 munis, and don't really hurt units in buildings.
27 Apr 2015, 12:29 PM

One faction having a good thing over another is not a sign of unfairness. There are good and bad sides to each faction.

Yes wehr get them for free, but its more expensive for them to tech and they can't skip tiers.
Yes US get superior grenades & smoke but they do not get access to all their weapons teams as other factions do and they cost more munitions.

As for the molotovs/at nades, i'd say they're worth the investment simply for the additional utility on conscripts. Its hard to say if molotovs are good or not as they're essentially a lottery.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 22
South Africa 1
Germany 810
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %