Login

russian armor

Recruiting

29 May 2013, 16:57 PM

The Federation of Gamers is recruiting! We are a multi-gaming clan that plays mostly BF3, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes 2 and Warthunder!

Our requirements:
-Age 16+ (Most members are 17-30)
-Microphone
-Teamspeak 3
-Mature/respectful

We started our clan with CoH 1 and built up a nice group of people. Many of our CoH 1 members will be transferring to the CoH 2 division. We are an international clan with people from all over the world, from America to Africa to Sweden and much more! Please note skill is not a requirement, we have a big range of skill levels and offer training to those who need it. We are a chill, fun to play with group of guys and if you're interested in joining, you can find us...

By going to our site @ http://www.thefogclan.org

Or by going on our teamspeak @ fog.teamspeak.cc

Hope to see you soon,
The Federation of Gamers!
8 Jul 2013, 00:47 AM

Hey mate, I've just registered to your site, and I'm attempting to post in the 'Introduction' section but I can't find any option that will let me start my own thread..

Do I need to be verified before I'm allowed to post?

8 Jul 2013, 13:14 PM

Hello Konamacona,

You were correct in your assumption that your application needed to be approved before you were allowed to post anything on our website. I just verified that your membership has been approved, and you should now have complete access to the forum sections, as well as have the ability to post. Please make sure to visit our Teamspeak 3 server at fog.teamspeak.cc when you get the chance so we may also give you the necessary permissions to move freely in the various channels.

Looking forward to talking to you in person and playing some games together. Welcome to the Federation of Gamers, and hope to see you on the battlefield real soon!
21 Aug 2013, 00:07 AM

no longer here
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight