Login

russian armor

How do you beat Tankhunter tactics as okw?

20 Apr 2015, 21:50 PM

Panzerfusiliers with G43s are fantastic. These guys just clobber everything the Soviets can throw at you - very economical too, especially since you don't need to tech for them.
22 Apr 2015, 12:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2015, 04:23 AMmeh
This thread is going no where... :facepalm:

How isnt it?

People have given advice: flakht, panzerfusilliers, luchs.

FlakHT is probably the best, I dont think it takes that much micro really. Just keep it behind units so you give yourself a chance, it has really good range.

PzFus. + FlakHT into jagdpzIV is what I do. If they get Katyushas get a puma and delay the jagd then try to catch it out. You basically ain't getting a panther with this which is a shame if they go tier3, jagd + a raketen is enough to deal with it though.
23 Apr 2015, 20:55 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

IMO, I think tank hunter is a little over rated( this may be because i havent played a really good player utilizing it because they all nearly use guard motor). But proper micro of a Flak HT screened by adequate infantry/mg 34 will prevent army of flanking cons from shredding it.

Just really ends up being the same game plan of surviving early game onslaught and bringing out the big boys. A bonus to fighting this faction is that KT is near auto win when it hits the field and is properly supported due to soviet stock armor being relatively shit.

Cant emphasize this enough, dont overextend yourself and know when its time to disengage.
30 Apr 2015, 04:18 AM

walking stuka with some luck and good guess (pretty much after 1-2 misses u know your enemy reaction to stuka either charge in or retreat then predict and fire at path) u may destroy the PTRS blob or infect heavy bleed on them
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★