Login

russian armor

EPIC STEAM VERSION BUG!!!!!

26 May 2013, 10:41 AM

Ok i have slow connection some times i lunch the game and it doesnt load my stats or i cant join any chat lobbies , today same shit happened i just went for automatch and in loading it showed me Lv 1 wher (i was not doing random) my real lvl was 10 with 21 wins no loss i just started the game and won the oppenet and when i was back to lobby i saw my wehr was promoted to Lvl2 and all my stats are gone all basic matches + ranked matches + assualt mod + anything u think of is GONE
26 May 2013, 16:28 PM

...all my stats are gone all basic matches + ranked matches + assualt mod + anything u think of is GONE

Punctuation is gone, too.

I am still wondering... why the comma?

I mean yes, you omitted punctuation in the entire thread, which made it virtually encrypted for me to understand anything you said (and painful), but there is that one, single comma...

Is it lonely?
Is it a glitch in the Matrix?
Was it perhaps an inner part of you trying to push for that greater art called punctuation? Perhaps, we shall never know....

26 May 2013, 16:35 PM

Punctuation is gone, too.

I am still wondering... why the comma?

I mean yes, you omitted punctuation in the entire thread, which made it virtually encrypted for me to understand anything you said (and painful), but there is that one, single comma...

Is it lonely?
Is it a glitch in the Matrix?
Was it perhaps an inner part of you trying to push for that greater art called punctuation? Perhaps, we shall never know....

Am i supposed to scratch my head or laugh at what you wrote?
26 May 2013, 21:00 PM

Both.

Its hard to understand what you wrote, because it is not properly structured. In any case, the Steam version of CoH is very buggy, its incomplete. Expect errors.

There's another thread regarding Steam bugs, and I'd suggest posting yours there, in a more structured manner. Its HERE
27 May 2013, 17:10 PM

Both.

Its hard to understand what you wrote, because it is not properly structured. In any case, the Steam version of CoH is very buggy, its incomplete. Expect errors.

There's another thread regarding Steam bugs, and I'd suggest posting yours there, in a more structured manner. Its HERE

You must not be very wise, especially if english is your native language. It is not mine by far and I still can understand everything OP stated. Learn more english :P LOL
27 May 2013, 19:16 PM

Both.

Why go so far and write how much his English sucks, twice, instead of being less arrogant and actually write a useful reply, you douche.
27 May 2013, 20:04 PM

i was just too emotional at that time so yea as a native my grammar goes wrong cause i cant concentrate :P its just funny how my wehr stats are removed and i have no games played as USA but after that bug now my usa is lvl8 1v1 without any games being played
28 May 2013, 09:57 AM

You must not be very wise, especially if english is your native language. It is not mine by far and I still can understand everything OP stated. Learn more english :P LOL

+1
28 May 2013, 16:20 PM

Combatmuffin, don't be a dick... English isn't everyone's native language and as for your statement that you couldn't understand him, well I'm sorry but you must be stupid because I understood him perfectly.

Do us all a favor and don't be a backseat mod, I imagine that there are way more qualified people here who can do that job.
28 May 2013, 17:04 PM

i was just too emotional at that time so yea as a native my grammar goes wrong cause i cant concentrate :P its just funny how my wehr stats are removed and i have no games played as USA but after that bug now my usa is lvl8 1v1 without any games being played

This is exactly why I used dark humor (a big mistake, I suppose), since he was venting a recent event. No one has insulted his english , he uses it just fine, its just he typed it in such a hurried manner that it is simply hard to understand to people like me.

Not trying to be a dick, once the bad joke was done I pointed him towards the thread where that same discussion was being held. I have no intentions of being a mod, or backseat modding.
29 May 2013, 15:21 PM

can I be a backseat mod???
29 May 2013, 15:47 PM

I laughed at what Muffin wrote. Might be the only one, but the humor wasn't lost on me! :D

He wasn't even trying to be rude, just took a silly little thing and exaggerated its meaning for comic effect. It wasn't like he called him stupid or anything for not writing it properly.

The OP was not written poorly as in "I'm bad at English" but there was no punctuation. If the OP can spell correctly and can express himself through text, he should put in the effort to use proper (or at least some kind of) punctuation. :)

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2013, 16:20 PMGenDodo
Combatmuffin, don't be a dick... English isn't everyone's native language and as for your statement that you couldn't understand him, well I'm sorry but you must be stupid because I understood him perfectly.

So you're the edge master of stupidity? If I go above I'm OK but if I go below I'm stupid?
30 May 2013, 01:36 AM

That was the point, but it didn't touch down softly, which is my fault :p

It wasn't meant to sprout a finger pointing war, just making a parody of douchebaggery (the protagonist douche being me, of course).
2 Jun 2013, 10:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 May 2013, 16:20 PMGenDodo

Do us all a favor and don't be a backseat mod, I imagine that there are way more qualified people here who can do that job.

Word!
3 Jun 2013, 20:37 PM

i can see how ALL these posts are related to my topic :D Good job keep up the good work community!!! not even a single word about the bug i have listed xD ok so here is more for you specially you muffin :
FHdjskghsjdkgm, jfidsofhsdj!!!! fhjghsfjgk?!?!?!?

^Here new discussion started
3 Jun 2013, 22:57 PM

Please ban Arashenstein for flaming and bad trolling MVGame
4 Jun 2013, 09:26 AM

i can see how ALL these posts are related to my topic :D Good job keep up the good work community!!! not even a single word about the bug i have listed xD ok so here is more for you specially you muffin :
FHdjskghsjdkgm, jfidsofhsdj!!!! fhjghsfjgk?!?!?!?

^Here new discussion started

Fair game. MVGame

Problem is, there isn't much we can do about steam version bugs right now and, even in the best case scenario, if leaderboards and fixes do come, our stats will probably be reset.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 1
Germany 644
unknown 0

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %