Login

russian armor

Marcus2389 Shoutcasts

23 Mar 2015, 17:53 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Hey guys, as some of you know (but not many of you) I don't just cast in SNF but I also have my own Youtube channel and recently I started again doing COH2 casts! I will use this space to highlight the videos I make! (some of them in Italian, others in English)

I hope you will enjoy my casts even tho I know my English is far from perfect and if you do subscribe to my channel! :D

Marcus2389 Channel!

Recent uploads:

COH2 #11[ITA]:[USF]-HOI-PauL.a.D vs [WM]PanzerGrenadierAngreifen:

COH2 #12[ITA]:[SU]Fortune vs [WM]|RNG|m00nch1ld
23 Mar 2015, 17:53 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Marcus for caster! Oh wait...

Looks nice and I will definately look into them :)
24 Mar 2015, 10:07 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

COH2 #13[ENG]:[SU][TAW]Beria L. P. vs [OKW]HelpingHans
24 Mar 2015, 12:41 PM

Permanently Banned
that 30 seconds looks good what i saw, but please. I dont think that the italian coh2 scene is so big that you need to cast it in italian. :D

24 Mar 2015, 12:56 PM
Patrion 14

Lovely Airborne Ales shirt you're wearing there :D
24 Mar 2015, 13:50 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

that 30 seconds looks good what i saw, but please. I dont think that the italian coh2 scene is so big that you need to cast it in italian. :D

I know I know, but afterall I am Italian and I still give my best when I cast in my mother tongue! I will try to increase the amount of English casts tho :p

Lovely Airborne Ales shirt you're wearing there :D

Thanks to you and Alan! ;)
8 Apr 2015, 11:54 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

COH2 #14[ENG]:[SU]ihitto(wwU) vs [OKW]-HOI-PauL.a.D

11 Apr 2015, 13:33 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Let's talk about Relic Roadmap #1: Leaderboards

To summarize:

- A League system is something I consider a must have for Leaderboards: different tiers (Bronze, Silver, Gold) and a matchmaking system adjusted to bring more balance (players with max 1 tier difference should be matched against each other) would provide a better experience in ranked games, allowing events organizers to provide tourneys dedicated to specific players groups, not just for top players (a lot of players currently don't sign up in tourneys because they know they would lose)

- A strong and fair reward system for players that play ranked games, no matter if they are Bronze or Diamond. Skins, Decals, Faceplates are there for a reason, let's use them. User generated content could be used to create unique rewards for tourney winners.

- More clarity on the ELO system (including decay improvements), a 0-100 points system between tiers to increase the understanding of how far you are from getting a position in the ladder or from the next tier.

- Seasons of 6months/1year with soft stats resets between each other, which could represent a moment for Relic to shake up the meta by releasing new content, adding new maps or balancing those available. Season rewards should also be present and given to everyone who played ranked games, based on where they end up in the ladder.

- A "Factions Mastery" system to promote players that play consistently one of the factions despite the game mode they play (single player, against the AI, theater of War, ranked games and all the game mode), with unique rewards the more you play (like the cosmetics achievements you could obtain in DOW2 to improve the look of each race). About Champion Mastery feature in League of Legends: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/features/champion-mastery-hits-pbe
11 Apr 2015, 14:52 PM
Donator 11

Let's talk about Relic Roadmap #1: Leaderboards

To summarize:

- A League system is something I consider a must have for Leaderboards: different tiers (Bronze, Silver, Gold) and a matchmaking system adjusted to bring more balance (players with max 1 tier difference should be matched against each other) would provide a better experience in ranked games, allowing events organizers to provide tourneys dedicated to specific players groups, not just for top players (a lot of players currently don't sign up in tourneys because they know they would lose)

- A strong and fair reward system for players that play ranked games, no matter if they are Bronze or Diamond. Skins, Decals, Faceplates are there for a reason, let's use them. User generated content could be used to create unique rewards for tourney winners.

- More clarity on the ELO system (including decay improvements), a 0-100 points system between tiers to increase the understanding of how far you are from getting a position in the ladder or from the next tier.

- Seasons of 6months/1year with soft stats resets between each other, which could represent a moment for Relic to shake up the meta by releasing new content, adding new maps or balancing those available. Season rewards should also be present and given to everyone who played ranked games, based on where they end up in the ladder.

- A "Factions Mastery" system to promote players that play consistently one of the factions despite the game mode they play (single player, against the AI, theater of War, ranked games and all the game mode), with unique rewards the more you play (like the cosmetics achievements you could obtain in DOW2 to improve the look of each race). About Champion Mastery feature in League of Legends: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/features/champion-mastery-hits-pbe

+1
11 Apr 2015, 17:18 PM

I hope you have told this to Relic a long time ago because they are bringing new Leaderboards to the game in the near future. I hope its gona be very soon.

I am saying that because i thing that your ideas are :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
11 Apr 2015, 18:05 PM
Patrion 27

Really spot on analysis and suggestions. +1
11 Apr 2015, 20:48 PM
Patrion 15

Amazing video :)
I hope relic will do this !!
Cynthia pleas look at that video ;D
12 Apr 2015, 09:48 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Really spot on analysis and suggestions. +1

+1
24 Apr 2015, 12:54 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Before working on the second video about the Roadmap I decided to do some more shoutcasts. This is the first one, in Italian:

COH2 #15[ITA]:[SU]IronFox vs [WM]-HOI-VIPUKS

25 Apr 2015, 09:13 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

And this is the second one, in English! You should definitely check this out since both the players had an unconventional start and especially Lenny pulled out a different strategy that I really liked to see:

COH2 #16[ENG]:[SU]Antilles950 vs [WM]Lenny12346

13 Apr 2016, 17:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I had some time to play/cast a nice game as double OKW: aggressive start on Crossing in the Woods and constant pressure made this an interesting game for OKW fans.

PS: The cast is in Italian.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS