Login

russian armor

Schwerer so broken, will it be fixed in the upcoming patch?

PAGES (19)down
16 Mar 2015, 22:46 PM

It denies cap off mechanizm which is main feature of CoH2.

Defending cap points with defenses is a main feature of CoH2.
16 Mar 2015, 23:04 PM

Wires, bunkers, flaks, sangbags... Not buildings.

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2015, 22:41 PMPorygon

And how excatly you know which mode is my favourite? :huhsign:
16 Mar 2015, 23:18 PM

Wires, bunkers, flaks, sangbags... Not buildings.

And how excatly you know which mode is my favourite? :huhsign:

So the Schwer isn't a flak cannon? And bunkers/FP's/ect are all buildings. They don't take damage from small arms fire but they have 0 armor and thus any explosive/AP weapon does full damage to them.
16 Mar 2015, 23:20 PM

So the Schwer isn't a flak cannon? And bunkers/FP's/ect are all buildings. They don't take damage from small arms fire but they have 0 armor and thus any explosive/AP weapon does full damage to them.

It's a building to make troops with flak cannon, not flak cannon with ability to make a troops.
They are defensive budilings with that purpose.
Schwerer purpose is to make units.

I'm gonna stop here. No need to repeat what Ive said already.
16 Mar 2015, 23:21 PM

So the Schwer isn't a flak cannon?

It is. It shouldn't be.
16 Mar 2015, 23:21 PM

It's a building to make troops with flak cannon, not flak cannon with ability to make a troops.

Defence doctrine give MG42 to base buildings in vCOH, so why not both? And why can't be both?
Bunker can MAKE a goliath, SPAWN some zombie Gren, and shred the fuck out of incoming Rifles.

You just MAKE an assumption, they can't be both.
I just answer, why not? :foreveralone:
God forbid that in Bible?
16 Mar 2015, 23:30 PM

remember when i made a thread about this, like a week ago
16 Mar 2015, 23:32 PM

The Schwer has multiple rolls because all the WFA factions get bonus's with teching. So if you want to remove the Schwer and make it a base building your going to need to get rid of the major.

What exactly do you not understand about the whole idea of a building that can defend itself; if bunkers cost 80 fuel and made your most important units you would want them to not die to a passing breeze and maybe be able to hold off a small push.

16 Mar 2015, 23:58 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Invised some posts! Keep personal discussion in the PMs but not here!
16 Mar 2015, 23:58 PM

The Schwer has multiple rolls because all the WFA factions get bonus's with teching. So if you want to remove the Schwer and make it a base building your going to need to get rid of the major.

What exactly do you not understand about the whole idea of a building that can defend itself; if bunkers cost 80 fuel and made your most important units you would want them to not die to a passing breeze and maybe be able to hold off a small push.

Of course, Major is obvious advantage when playing agasint OST.
All faction should have forward retreat point or none of the factions, that's quite simple.
Good MG postion and suppressing whole blob be rewarded. For USF and OKW this is not true. They have reatreat point a way closer than Sov or Ost.

If bunkers costs 80 fuel and I make it offensive, I know I can lost it very easily but none bunker can deny everything around, no matter if it is infantry or tank.
But if that bunker makes important units, I don't make it offensive, but when I do, it should be easily punished and while with soviets it is true (T70+ZiS, mortar, 120, SU85 etc.) for USF is not that easy.
17 Mar 2015, 03:31 AM

Relic buffed the Flak post WFA release, it's anything but a hold out. It's in there to provide a defensive option to a faction that lacks any kind of build-able non doctrinal MG/Emplacement. Furthermore as much as it pains me to say it, but I think all five pages of Australian Magic's relentless Autism are in vain and the truck will remain untouched next patch.
17 Mar 2015, 08:47 AM

And like I said before, you are OKW hero, not CoH2 objective player. You have around 50-60 games as USF and hundreds as OKW so how can yoy make objective statement? You can't.

50-60 games is still a resonable amount of games for having an opinion though. One doesn't become all-knowing in that amount of games but anybody should have a decent understanding of the faction by then. Just saying, not into the actual argument at hand.
17 Mar 2015, 08:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2015, 03:31 AMRollo
Relic buffed the Flak post WFA release, it's anything but a hold out. It's in there to provide a defensive option to a faction that lacks any kind of build-able non doctrinal MG/Emplacement. Furthermore as much as it pains me to say it, but I think all five pages of Australian Magic's relentless Autism are in vain and the truck will remain untouched next patch.

OKW does not have any defensive, nondoc options? My dear... Okw has best non doc structures.
And with fortification you have everything. Amazing wires, flak,mines, bunker, smine,sandbags. What else do you need?
17 Mar 2015, 09:25 AM

OKW does not have any defensive, nondoc options? My dear... Okw has best non doc structures.
And with fortification you have everything. Amazing wires, flak,mines, bunker, smine,sandbags. What else do you need?

I suggest you actually build that Flak emplacement and see how :foreveralone: Amazing :foreveralone: it is, and tell us again.
17 Mar 2015, 09:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2015, 09:25 AMPorygon

I suggest you actually build that Flak emplacement and see how :foreveralone: Amazing :foreveralone: it is, and tell us again.

Yes, as "Amazing" as the Mg34! kappa! :megusta:
17 Mar 2015, 10:06 AM

This is going nowhere.
PAGES (19)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 93
Germany 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias