Login

russian armor

Strategy as allies

12 Mar 2015, 13:23 PM

Allright, shrek volks will get some of that so it gonna require a lot of micro to get things wokring.

And whats the plan? Drain OKW manpower by shooting volks with scotts?

BTW Two jacksons wont hold against two panthers

Late game USF vs OKW is not in the US favor you know

Of course USF reguire a lot of micro. That's obvious, right?

And 2 Jacksons can hold 2 Panthers. Yesterday in 2v2 but 2 Jacksons held 2 Panther and 1 Tiger.
Brought them down to 30% without losing Jackson. Yet this was so damn micro intensive that I lost 2 Rifles at the same time :foreveralone:

and Ive never said late-game is in USF favour. On a contrary, Im making everything to not let them get into late game.
12 Mar 2015, 14:06 PM

The WC51 truck is just not worth dumping the fuel into early game. You need things like nades, bars, and teching, not a bloody truck that dies to small arms fire EXTREMELY easy.

Recall is pointless because the early game vehicles have TONS of utility late game, and the Ass engines and HT are bloody expensive for what they actually do.

AHAH The Dodge was nerfed last patch, because of the endless axis QQ threads, and now you are telling us it is bad. This is addorable.
12 Mar 2015, 15:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Mar 2015, 14:06 PMJorad

AHAH The Dodge was nerfed last patch, because of the endless axis QQ threads, and now you are telling us it is bad. This is addorable.

Iv never once complained about the Dodge? Back when it was first used I didn't have an issue with it. It was just a Scout car that came in earlier but died to small arms easier.

It's price got raised and the ability for the squad inside to do DPS was lowered.
12 Mar 2015, 15:44 PM

Iv never once complained about the Dodge? Back when it was first used I didn't have an issue with it. It was just a Scout car that came in earlier but died to small arms easier.

It's price got raised and the ability for the squad inside to do DPS was lowered.

Thanks http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/331/e/2/captain_obvious_by_stuartmcghee-d5mbxhw.jpg
12 Mar 2015, 22:19 PM
Donator 11

Of course USF reguire a lot of micro. That's obvious, right?

And 2 Jacksons can hold 2 Panthers. Yesterday in 2v2 but 2 Jacksons held 2 Panther and 1 Tiger.
Brought them down to 30% without losing Jackson. Yet this was so damn micro intensive that I lost 2 Rifles at the same time :foreveralone:

and Ive never said late-game is in USF favour. On a contrary, Im making everything to not let them get into late game.

Nice to hear that Jacksons manage to stand up against OP axis armor. Got replay on that one? Maybe I could learn something new.

Yeah, late game is so unbalanced, volks shrek deny jacksons from making a proper flank on axis armor, its so game breaking damn Relic!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★