Login

russian armor

OKW Redesign

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
13 Mar 2015, 19:27 PM

Hmm is this a joke or are you really going around whining about OKW bias when you got a grand total of 2 games under your belt as OKW? Seems a bit twatty don't ya think?

says the guy with the name 'death's head'... the german prision guard battalion responsible for the genocide of millions of jews

so basically you celebrate the holocaust....

oh and to make matters worse, calling people out on their playercard without enabling their own?

you seem a lot more twatty in my mind, plus. there's resounding opinion that OKW is OP. why would i want to play a faction that'l give me ez wins? i play coh for the challenge, you silly naziboo edgemaster
13 Mar 2015, 20:35 PM

Permanently Banned
^^^

TOP FUUUUCCKKKING KEEEEEKKK!!!!
13 Mar 2015, 20:47 PM
Donator 11

OKW needs only one small adjustment - just remove the damn shreks!
16 Mar 2015, 01:00 AM

Permanently Banned
OKW needs only one small adjustment - just remove the damn shreks!

You have no idea what you are talking about. There are no "simple, 1 thing to fix" ideas. The current balance requires a rebalancing of all 4 factions. Some in need of rebalancing more than others. Changes to one unit or several units whether an overhaul or slight tweaking in a certain faction only if the same happens to the others. Some factions units need more changes than others. But one thing is certain, every single faction has its problem areas that need to be fixed. You can't just remove shreks from volks you idiot, then what? Okw is even more worthless than ost at that point and would get rolled so hard early game. All of this needs to happen in one large patch. That is why I'm certain relic will fail us. They are incompetent and can't handle it.
16 Mar 2015, 16:31 PM

Sure there is a simple fix... Just change them to the best of booth worlds between PE and OKW Maybe not that simple...
16 Mar 2015, 22:12 PM

says the guy with the name 'death's head'... the german prision guard battalion responsible for the genocide of millions of jews

so basically you celebrate the holocaust....

oh and to make matters worse, calling people out on their playercard without enabling their own?

you seem a lot more twatty in my mind, plus. there's resounding opinion that OKW is OP. why would i want to play a faction that'l give me ez wins? i play coh for the challenge, you silly naziboo edgemaster

a) You have no idea what the Death's Head symbol means and represents and therefore you should keep quiet. It dates back to the armies of Frederick the Great, the SS only adopted the iconography. No, that doesn't make me any more of a Nazi that if my username was "Grenadier" or "Oberleutnant". German military terms exist outside and independent of political ideologies and organizations. Try again.

b) I'm not the one going around making idiotic comments abount game balance that one can only come to when they haven't played the game with every faction = have a very limited (at best) knowledge of the game. That's you. Why you would attach your obviously biased playercard to your profile is beyond me, probably also explained by your intelligence.

c) Your comments are a classic example of a forum hero who basically is just crying because he doesn't know how to actually play the game/the faction that he apparently focuses on for a "challenge". So you want a "challenge" and you also complain that one faction is too easy to play...make up your mind.

The only thing you have to come back with is calling me a "naziboo edgemaster" whatever the hell that means and basically confirming without a doubt that you are indeed the ignorant childish turd you appeared to be.
16 Mar 2015, 22:35 PM

a) You have no idea what the Death's Head symbol means and represents and therefore you should keep quiet. It dates back to the armies of Frederick the Great, the SS only adopted the iconography. No, that doesn't make me any more of a Nazi that if my username was "Grenadier" or "Oberleutnant". German military terms exist outside and independent of political ideologies and organizations.

so why does your avatar have SS bolts? It's not a Death's Head hussar uniform hes wearing Frederick the Great.

Wehrmacht = German
SS = Nazi

Change your avatar before you dispute your promotion of SS.
16 Mar 2015, 22:46 PM

so why does your avatar have SS bolts? It's not a Death's Head hussar uniform hes wearing Frederick the Great.

Wehrmacht = German
SS = Nazi

Change your avatar before you dispute your promotion of SS.

My avatar had SS bolts? Really? Because that's the focal point of the image.... I doubt you do not know who Leonard Nimoy is, who the character of Spock is and why him wearing a Nazi uniform is ironic, even humorous.

If you really see that and walk away thinking "what a fucking Nazi", then you are an idiot.

I find it very strange how people who play a WWII themed game and like it enough to get a forum account, suddenly become squeamish when it comes to SS runes and units nicknames.

But of course, that's the easiest thing to do when you are caught looking like an idiot "Oh yeah! well your avatar has a Nazi symbol in it! NAZI NAZI NAZI!"

sigh....morons.

oh and by the way I can dispute irrational ad hominem all I want, regardless if I have Adolf Hitler or Mother Teresa as my avatar. Seriously when the best argument you have against someone is a very bad argument about their avatar....you are really pushing the limits of your intellectual capacity.
16 Mar 2015, 23:01 PM
Patrion 14

This thread. At least try to keep it on topic and stop your silly ad hominem assaults before I lock this trainwreck.
17 Mar 2015, 00:02 AM
Patrion 14

a) You have no idea what the Death's Head symbol means and represents and therefore you should keep quiet. It dates back to the armies of Frederick the Great, the SS only adopted the iconography. No, that doesn't make me any more of a Nazi that if my username was "Grenadier" or "Oberleutnant". German military terms exist outside and independent of political ideologies and organizations. Try again.

and swastika dates back even further.
17 Mar 2015, 00:22 AM

Daspoulas avatar is clearly supposed to be ironic. Your's is less obvious, if that is the case. Get some Microsoft paint on it and a better handle and you won't have these disputes. Nazis tainted the words Death's Head ... not me. You're the one going around with that name and that avatar and defending okw and you are surprised when you get called on it. That's more ironic than Mr. Spock in an SS uniform.
17 Mar 2015, 00:27 AM

...and OKW is not fine at all. :D
17 Mar 2015, 00:27 AM

Daspoulas avatar is clearly supposed to be ironic. Your's is less obvious, if that is the case. Get some Microsoft paint on it and a better handle and you won't have these disputes. Nazis tainted the words Death's Head ... not me. You're the one going around with that name and that avatar and defending okw and you are surprised when you get called on it. That's more ironic than Mr. Spock in an SS uniform.

Are you going to say I have a awesome pair of tits and a great ass in real because I have Satsuki as my avatar lol?
17 Mar 2015, 00:44 AM

Some of the comments and how childish they are, seriously disappoint me to read the forum. There's no point in such conversation, really!! what is is to you who has what avatar or username!!! grow up, dude!
17 Mar 2015, 00:47 AM

Wrong conclusion. I'd say you like whatever cartoon that is since you constantly change your avatar and signature with it.
17 Mar 2015, 00:52 AM

Lol. I don't promote Nazis but my avatar and name are both allusions to the SS, and a nasty branch at that. Well that seems a bit odd. I don't have to answer those questions because I have a goofy avatar and a picture of a bear. It's not much of a stretch to come to a similar conclusion.
17 Mar 2015, 00:53 AM

Wrong conclusion. I'd say you like whatever cartoon that is since you constantly change your avatar and signature with it.

Wrong conclusion. I'd say you like whatever cartoon that is since you constantly change

I'd say you like whatever cartoon that is

whatever cartoon that is

17 Mar 2015, 00:55 AM

What's with the influx of anime gifs? Please don't turn this into a thing.
17 Mar 2015, 01:00 AM

Remind me again what were yelling about?
17 Mar 2015, 02:40 AM
Honorary Member Badge

this thread is clearing going in a productive direction...

/locked
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight