Login

russian armor

New Ostwind MG supression bulletin 3 times

27 Feb 2015, 17:20 PM

So i decided to try Ostwind supression bulletin and to my surprize i found that if used 3 times it actually supresses infatry on the second burst its pretty handy against those oorahing cons but usually they will AT nade you, nevertheless makes me want to get ostwind now.. not sure if its game breaking...
27 Feb 2015, 18:58 PM

Buletins dont stack so not really sure what you are talking about. Imo suppressing inf with the ostwind doesnt really do much considering it wrecks them anyway...I experimented with this a while back and really using the decrease build time with the ostwind was better because it arrived slightly earlier.
27 Feb 2015, 19:14 PM
Donator 33

Buletins dont stack

Almost all bulletins stack...
27 Feb 2015, 19:37 PM

Almost all bulletins stack...

Bulletins do in fact stack, Relic at first said they don't stack cause they don't really have any way of testing it except by playing the game. After some people did their own little experiments it was proven that they do stack. If you stack 3x pak reload like you stack the ostwind suppression you get your former pak prepatch full autocannon back :)
27 Feb 2015, 20:20 PM

1) Bulletins do stuck - statement of PQ during a summer stream Idk why each and everyone continue asking it.

2) I tested it long time ago. Ostwind suppresses but only in small sector similar to Maxim and only upfront of the hull. We all know that advantage of any tank is rotating turret.
Moreover Ostwind is a doubtful unit.
If it would be the P4 that could mean a little buff but still only in frontal hull area. Which is about 50% of any engagement.
27 Feb 2015, 21:00 PM

Imo suppressing inf with the ostwind doesnt really do much considering it wrecks them anyway...

well i played with this for awhile and its very handy vs oraahing cons i dont get AT naded very often with this ability on..

27 Feb 2015, 21:08 PM

Some do stack(Such as increased pen for rak43) and some don't (such as increased sight and rotation for tiger).

"Ostwind with triple bulletins OP"

Oh. What. Does anyone actually build that thing.
27 Feb 2015, 21:26 PM
Donator 33

Some do stack(Such as increased pen for rak43) and some don't (such as increased sight and rotation for tiger).

All bulletins (except for armor ones) stack.

According to a statement Cynthia made on the official forums, ALL bulletins stack.
28 Feb 2015, 04:55 AM

got bored of P4s so thought i would build an ostwind and this bulletin helped..
28 Feb 2015, 04:56 AM

According to a statement Cynthia made on the official forums, ALL bulletins stack.

PQ said almost all bulletin except the cost reduction bulletins stack..
28 Feb 2015, 07:18 AM

Less listening to people who have heard it from other people who may have been trolling and MORE PERSONAL TESTING. :)
28 Feb 2015, 07:49 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Feb 2015, 17:20 PMImSkemo
So i decided to try Ostwind supression bulletin and to my surprize i found that if used 3 times it actually supresses infatry on the second burst its pretty handy against those oorahing cons but usually they will AT nade you, nevertheless makes me want to get ostwind now.. not sure if its game breaking...

Wow thanks for testing this, tried it in a match and it supresses almost faster than a mg42 :P
28 Feb 2015, 10:17 AM
Donator 33

Wow thanks for testing this, tried it in a match and it supresses almost faster than a mg42 :P

You should try 3x faster RoF for MG42s. It's a beast :D

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Feb 2015, 04:56 AMImSkemo

PQ said almost all bulletin except the cost reduction bulletins stack..

Amazing how they don't even know their own game :rofl:

28 Feb 2015, 11:39 AM
Donator 11

interesting! because in another thread cynthia stated this:
I just received a further clarification on bulletins - they can be stacked, but not duplicate (the same) bulletins. If you have two different bulletins with similar abilities, they will stack however.

so according to that duplicates dont stack.
GG relic
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight