Login

russian armor

Utter defeat.

20 Feb 2015, 22:18 PM

Yeaahhhh, it was bad.

I'm sad, I need help.

As far as I could tell I was pinned by a mortar the entire game, routed by sturmgrenadiers and then slowly crushed under German tracks. I think this is my 5th loss in a row, trying to find a general build. Upon reflection, I don't feel I had any real options. I held my fuel point for less than 5 minutes. I was ground into paste.

I opened 5 rifles + grenades into a Cpt. which I found to be ineffective. I usually open 3 Rifles into a Lt. or 4 + BARs into either a Cpt. or Lt., situation dependent. It doesn't seem to matter what my overall strategy is, tactically, it feels like a coin flip from that point forward whether I win or lose, whether I catch a squad wiping mortar round or rifle nade or likewise for my opponent. I really can't find any continuity.

Anyone care to share their perspective? I really want to improve.

:(
20 Feb 2015, 23:22 PM
Patrion 14

There's nothing wrong with losing to Cata, he's one of the best here
20 Feb 2015, 23:58 PM

Permanently Banned
check his playercard and then you'll understand why you lost. not to say that you're bad, but it is rare to see people in the 1000 range stand up against top 50s.
21 Feb 2015, 00:57 AM

Yeah, it was my goal to crack the top 1k's. I think I was 634th before going on a brutal cold streak, ending up where I am now. I've not played since this match; simply too down trodden.

I think the best I've been ranked is 414th, but that was in the early days and everyone was still getting a handle on the factions.

It's frustrating, I feel like this is my current ceiling 1k-500th, and I really wanna crack it.
21 Feb 2015, 01:04 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I feel you OP. Vonivan,ihitto,and VindicareX have made me feel the same way. Just keep trying and one day youll be able to compete with them.

They have this way of making you feel like everything you do is just invalid and pointless...they completely kill your confidence its like its impossible.

theyre just so quick to respond and react I feel like one of these players could wipe a shock squad with Ostruppen...theyre so good sometimes you lose squads you didnt even know you lost. Watch their streams(Like Siberian) and youll know what im talking about. They click and shift around the map and can do so many things in a short period so fast..its insane.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★