Login

russian armor

Allies players never good

• This thread is locked
20 Feb 2015, 20:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2015, 19:53 PMReASonZ

Why do you think almost every time i login to play, whatever the period of the day the average of % people searching is 75 axis / 25 allies

Personally I'd say the reason is the same that Siths are more popular than Jedi in Star Wars games. People wants to be the bad guys.

If you want to get good 4v4s, garden the balance, you need to join a clan. I hear the Bears are recruiting and they are doing mostly teamgames.
20 Feb 2015, 20:07 PM

Permanently Banned

Personally I'd say the reason is the same that Siths are more popular than Jedi in Star Wars games. People wants to be the bad guys.

Basically this. Combine edgy video game-playing teenagers with the ability to play as nazis and you have a classic case of self-justified underdogism.

Not saying that's the thought process behind every Axis-preferring player but I'm pretty sure that's where the mindless hordes of "okwokwSS Totenkompf Divison okwokw"s come from.
20 Feb 2015, 20:08 PM

Just a thing ive been thinking that could fix the balance problem.

Why they dont simply remove the bonus from fuel and munition cache of the OKW that they currently get from the Ostheer? This would scale pretty well with 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 without affecting 1v1. Or maybe without removing this bonus completely, maybe make it 50% instead of 100%.

They removed the bonus for the cargo truck in a previous patch, they could do it for the cache that OKW currently benefits from.
20 Feb 2015, 20:10 PM

That would help but not completely address the issue. One side has the best late game armor and the best handheld A/T, the other side does not. Until something is done to fix that the search numbers will remain the same. I have some insight as to what the future of CoH2 holds and I'm unsure we will ever see a 50/50 player search.
20 Feb 2015, 20:12 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2015, 20:10 PMNapalm
I have some insight as to what the future of CoH2 holds and I'm unsure we will ever see a 50/50 player search.

Future Dystopian CoH2 Apocalypse Confirmed :snfBarton:
20 Feb 2015, 20:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Feb 2015, 20:00 PMNapalm
The auto matches are always lop-sided because A) Axis are easier to play and B) Outstanding balance issues. No amount of forum rage posting will change that. The best alternative is to organize yourself with a group of friends so you can avoid random teammates.

Yeah Ostheer sure is easier to play what and all with the fact that every unit it has except the Elefant is hard countered by a Allied unit of the same price or lesser price :snfPeter:

That would help but not completely address the issue. One side has the best late game armor and the best handheld A/T, the other side does not. Until something is done to fix that the search numbers will remain the same. I have some insight as to what the future of CoH2 holds and I'm unsure we will ever see a 50/50 player search.

The best late game armor in the Elefant and Jadgtiger, the KT of course counters anything/everything because it's the most expensive unit in the game.

Poor Tiger, rip in piss.
20 Feb 2015, 20:19 PM

Permanently Banned
Dont play allies or join a good clan

emphasis on GOOD
20 Feb 2015, 20:27 PM
Donator 11

Yeah Ostheer sure is easier to play what and all with the fact that every unit it has except the Elefant is hard countered by a Allied unit of the same price or lesser price :snfPeter:

The best late game armor in the Elefant and Jadgtiger, the KT of course counters anything/everything because it's the most expensive unit in the game.

Poor Tiger, rip in piss.

oh my god you are so delusional
20 Feb 2015, 20:33 PM

Permanently Banned

Poor Tiger, rip in piss.

Wow, i dont even...
20 Feb 2015, 20:45 PM

Permanently Banned
Alexzanvar is starting to get on Sierra's level. Pls don't, I know you're better than that.

Lol @ Jinseual dissecting half the thread.
20 Feb 2015, 20:49 PM

Yeah next time you play OKW rush a Jadgpanzer and see how far that gets you against a horde of shocks and riflemen :snfQuinn:

Oh thats right. Its not like OKW has problems dealing with any inf Allies throw at it. Who the hell throws a TD at inf?

And yeah we know that Panther is good, we all just wish there was other good fuel based AT options outside of a Elefant/Jadgtiger.

Tiger for Ost?
20 Feb 2015, 21:05 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Bad thread is bad. >:(

7 post members are not likely to start constructive threads in the Balance section...QED. All that results is more experienced posters (who should know better) start to go for each other's jugular.

/] Cut throat

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS