Login

russian armor

Devils Brigade battle casts

7 Apr 2015, 16:17 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Apr 2015, 14:01 PMAffe

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! We cant watch your movies in Germany anymore. Its censored because of the Music you are using at the beginning. Fucking german GEMA dictatorship.

I know why next video wont have it it had your national anthem before uber alles was removed i was putting that one and the soviet one in but i did not not know uber alles was banned in germany as it was added way before the Nazi regime
7 Apr 2015, 17:25 PM

I feel kinda bad for Paula in that match with the salt. RNG was definitely not in his favor. He was forced to play overly aggressive and risk it, or lose slowly.
7 Apr 2015, 17:49 PM

I know why next video wont have it it had your national anthem before uber alles was removed i was putting that one and the soviet one in but i did not not know uber alles was banned in germany as it was added way before the Nazi regime

It has nothing to do with the national Anthem or the "uber alles" the censorship is for all kinds of Music.

Blocking of YouTube videos in Germany

The blocking of YouTube videos in Germany is part of an ongoing dispute between the video sharing platform YouTube and the Gesellschaft für musikalische Aufführungs- und mechanische Vervielfältigungsrechte, or GEMA, a performance rights organisation in Germany.

According to a German court in Hamburg, Google's subsidiary YouTube can be held liable for damages when it hosts copyrighted videos without the copyright holder's permission.[1] As a result, music videos for major label artists on YouTube, as well as many videos containing background music, have been unavailable in Germany since the end of March 2009 after the previous agreement had expired and negotiations for a new license agreement were stopped.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blocking_of_YouTube_videos_in_Germany

When i click this Video it says you are using Music from the UMG and the GEMA censorship Company dont allow this. Most YouTube Music Videos in Germany are censored. In Germany you are not allowed to listen to free Music Songs in the internet you must pay for everything and you would Need the official permission from the Company who holds the rights on the song and therefore most Videos are censored at youtube. If anybody making a YouTube Video and using anykind of Music and he dont have the official rights from the owner of the song to use this song then it gets automatically banned in Germany.

Just use the old Music you used before and everything is fine.
11 Apr 2015, 06:56 AM
Donator 11

11 Apr 2015, 09:28 AM

Great match. Thx for Fixing that with the Music. Now we can watch your casts here again.
12 Apr 2015, 11:40 AM
Donator 11

16 Apr 2015, 00:54 AM
Donator 11

22 May 2015, 13:38 PM
Donator 11

24 May 2015, 23:58 PM
Donator 11

15 Jun 2015, 11:18 AM
Donator 11

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10