Login

russian armor

Theater of War Achievement Guide

9 Feb 2015, 01:32 AM

I need a guide to get some achievements for Theater Of War.
Can someone give ne a link

for example

i need to know where the Half tracks are for 'Halftracked'

- In the Noose
- Armored and Dangerous
- Clean Sweep

ect

dont have any DLC's

tnx
9 Feb 2015, 01:45 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Halftracked

Recrew all the abandoned German halftracks on the General Winter Scenario map

Longtime since I did this and I don't remember how many there are or where they are. I don't recall it being hard however

In the Noose

Destroy all the vehicles in the Soviet breakout convoy during the Encirclement at Smolensk

I recall the main problem with that is getting the achievement before the scenario ends

Try giving the breakout convoy a long route to follow to get out and have some units to come around behind hem

Armored and Dangerous

Recrew 10 Soviet vehicles during the Blitzkrieg Challenge

You can get most if not all of this from the tanks at the repair station as they stay unscrewed until you trigger them by attacking/getting too close

Try:

Going everywhere else first, then hitting it with airpower and striking in fast to kill the crews before they get in

Clean Sweep

Clear the entire minefield in the Blitzkrieg Challenge

There is only the one minefield, so really a matter of buying a sweeper for your pios and keeping them protected while they work
6 Oct 2020, 10:19 AM

Heya. I know this thread is 5 years old, but I'd like to ask.

Today I was just playing the "Blitzkrieg Challenge" mission in Company of Heroes 2's Operation Barbarossa Theater of War chapter. I have an issue that i'd like to address here.

1. The "Clean Sweep" ribbon is not unlocked in the showcase when I unlocked the achievement with the same name. Just moments after I unlocked the achievement, a BUGSPLAT came and it closed the game immediately.

2. Speaking of BUGSPLAT, this particular "Blitzkrieg Challenge" mission is unbelievably filled with it. I was encountering it more than times on my first run today. I played 4 times in total (2 times in Conscript difficulty, 1 time in Captain difficulty, 1 time in General difficulty).
• On the first run, I encountered Bugsplat when I just cleared the Mine Field, and after I got the achievement, a few moments after that it closed.
• On the second run in Captain difficulty, I encounter it once.
• On the third run in Conscript difficulty, I encounter it more than 5 times it's unbelievable. It occurred especially when I was ordering the units to enter abandoned vehicles. On my first run, this never happened.
• On the fourth run, it happened a few times once again when trying to enter abandoned vehicles on the Northern side of the map.

I look forward to your reply and help.

Thank you.
7 Oct 2020, 08:09 AM

Did you use the vanila or the 64 bit beta version? I would assume the latter may be buggier in this regard.

Other than that there is not much hope that ToW missions will ever get looked at, the official devs abandoned the game long ago (at least in terms of adding or fixing content) and the community balance team is only involved in adjusting online gameplay.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★