Login

russian armor

USF vs OKW

6 Feb 2015, 15:04 PM

I think shermans should come with American Industry ability

allied warmachine you mean. that shouldve been in soviet industry. to make it even more ridiculous :D
6 Feb 2015, 18:17 PM

allied warmachine you mean. that shouldve been in soviet industry. to make it even more ridiculous :D

That ability was SOOO OP but I loved it lol!
8 Feb 2015, 09:22 AM

I think shermans should come with American Industry ability

That is a TERRIBLE idea. Without trying to attack you too much, please take some time to think about your posts. I regularly notice you suggesting all kinds of absurd buffs to allies.
11 Feb 2015, 18:02 PM

Nobody can beat the Uber Opedcommando's OpedWest. With super jeeps, super soldiers super. Arty and super tanks its a no wonder germany won the war.
14 Feb 2015, 13:37 PM

I started a dedicated thread about this issue, but it got locked. Reposting here:

John Doe :"OKW is the cheesiest and strongest faction"

There I said it. And here are my reasons.

• Kubel-Cheesy-Trollfuck-Wagon and early map control. USF has no counter to Sturm+Kubel combo, your opponent will hold a fuel advantage till you find a way around it. An early fuel advantage for OKW means he can field a luchs much sooner, or lock down half of the map with that flak super fortress.

• Schwere panzer HQ. Locking down multiple T-Points plus a victory point, it comes too early, since OKW gets their T1 and T2 for free. Often supported with a Rak43 and LeIg. How is locking down 50% of a map "fair"? Increase the cost and make the flak an optional upgrade.

• Sturmpios. Their moving accuracy is ridiculous, if you are unlucky and caught in a bad position, your only option is to press the "T" button on your keyboard.

• Panzerschrecks. Cheap, super accurate and powerful. Who needs a JagdPIV, Puma anyway when 3 PShrecks can wreck any vehicle, just upgrade your volks and wait for your KT. Just remove them already and instead slightly reduce the cost for puma and JPIV.

• KoenigsTiger. GG!

16 Feb 2015, 04:58 AM

Permanently Banned
^LOL
16 Feb 2015, 18:10 PM

Love how USF is being painted as a victim when they bully/cheese Ostheer way more than OKW bullies/cheeses them.
16 Feb 2015, 18:31 PM

Love how USF is being painted as a victim when they bully/cheese Ostheer way more than OKW bullies/cheeses them.

lol
16 Feb 2015, 20:36 PM

I started a dedicated thread about this issue, but it got locked. Reposting here:

lets not forget the wc51 that dies after a one shot from a raketen.
which is supposed to be a counter for the kubel
16 Feb 2015, 22:48 PM

For the amount of suppression a Kubel does, it should not be that mobile. IMO, at least have a longer set up/un-setup time like an HMG. HMG weakness is flanking, and it's slow time setup and move. Kubel doesn't have that weakness.

And Sturmpios, a T0 unit, should not be as powerful as they are. Sure, they should own a fellow T0 RE squad, but not a RE AND Rifle (T1) squad! Bad balance if you have to use muni AND two squads to defeat ONE T0 unit.

And I don't mind Falls popping out of buildings anywhere, but to have their Uber-guns at the get go? Now way! Make the guns an upgrade like in vCoH.

And finally, USF NEEDS a late game counter (Pershing anyone?) to Axis late game tanks.
16 Feb 2015, 22:53 PM
Donator 11

A well microed kubel long range supressing squad after squad can lock down a sector early game. There is no counter besides capping out other points and getting a M3, BUT the thing is SU has to tech tier 1 to get M3 while Kubel comes at tier 0
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★