Login

russian armor

Help me with OKW

28 Jan 2015, 03:40 AM

I can usually protect both fuel points on a map vs OKW but I feel pressured to end the game before king tiger comes.

Any advice is welcome.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/30176/review

- Thanks in advance
28 Jan 2015, 19:57 PM

Permanently Banned
Gonna download and see what happened,not an expert but I can tell you something about facing OKW :)
29 Jan 2015, 18:06 PM

I watched your replay. Here is what I got out of it. Keep in mined I am no expert but to me it was quite obvious.

1. Clown car came out too late. The idea of the flamer car is get the enemy before he can get his shreks, not after. You don't have much time, use that time.

2. You floated a ton of munitions. At 35 minutes you had 950! Lay mines, plant demos, anything! use your munis.

3. Motors! motors! did i mention motors? You would of totally derailed his peek-a-boo/hide-behind-wall shit by using your 120s or even your stock motors. I was screaming at the screen when I saw you build a guard and not your motors. Two 120s just in reach of his base would of wrecked his ass hard. You held the field. If you would of had 2 motors and a mg or 2 guarding them. You would of forced him to react to you.

4. Shocks troops are amazing vs OKW. Especially those who like to blob.

5. Relying on call-ins in dangerous game. At 15 minutes in you had 365 fuel. I would used at least some of that to tech and get a T70 or Katyusha.

6. T34/85s are ok vs OKW but I dont thing they are amazing. Personally I think the Is2 and ISU 152 is better. You wasted a lot of fuel on those 85s that did really nothing. Its was a total waste.

7. Any arty is really awesome verses campers. Bomb strikes. Incendiary Arty, whatever. All really good.

I am sure some expert will chime in but for now this is what I have for you. See you on the field.

RJ
30 Jan 2015, 13:47 PM

When I get home from work, I'll watch the replay and see if I can come up with anything more.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 24
Netherlands 7
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak