Login

russian armor

Make War not Love 2 - The Rematch

PAGES (20)down
12 Feb 2015, 19:27 PM

Man this community can be pretty shitty. It feels like I'm wadding through a dog park avoiding the poop.

- Not enough events -> bitch on forums -> have an event -> bitch that the event is not good enough.
- Paid DLC content that is fun and interesting -> bitch that is is paid content -> paid DLC stops -> bitch on forums that there is a lack of new content.
- Free content is up for grabs -> bitch that the free content is not good enough.
- We get a sneak preview of upcoming additions to CoH2 (in game clan support, decals, crafting, trading) -> bitch that there is no balancing patch
- Release a bug fix patch -> bitch that the patch didn't go far enough

Garden you guys. Just leave the community already. Hello Kitty Online is pretty good I hear.

Is Relic doing a good job at communicating what is coming? No, hell no. Are they perfect? far from it. Do they make the best tactical RTS game? Yes! So while we continue to bitch I'd ask that perhaps the community make it a little more constructive. Instead of telling Relic 'lol u sux' how about make some recommendations.

nee
12 Feb 2015, 19:29 PM

I cannot wait to get my decal...

You get one as the event starts. Technically, it's not so much winning something but winning something so you get to keep a freebie.
12 Feb 2015, 19:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 19:27 PMNapalm
Man this community can be pretty shitty. It feels like I'm wadding through a dog park avoiding the poop.

- Not enough events -> bitch on forums -> have an event -> bitch that the event is not good enough.
- Paid DLC content that is fun and interesting -> bitch that is is paid content -> paid DLC stops -> bitch on forums that there is a lack of new content.
- Free content is up for grabs -> bitch that the free content is not good enough.
- We get a sneak preview of upcoming additions to CoH2 (in game clan support, decals, crafting, trading) -> bitch that there is no balancing patch

Garden you guys. Just leave the community already. Hello Kitty Online is pretty good I hear.

Complaining is easy and cathartic. Actually fixing shit while making money is hard. Don't worry, Relic can take it.

I for one am happy with the bug fix patch and current event.
12 Feb 2015, 19:37 PM

I'm sorry but you are wrong.
Event? Ok, but if you are doing something, make sure it's at least good.
Like, we would love to play football but we don't have ball - here, take that balloon. Can you play with it? Yes, but will this game give you fun? No.

Dont say like that. Few guys may crying about P2W but it's obvious that company has to make money and we understand micro transactions.

Yes, there is lack of new content.

Who gives a garden about skins or last year commanders? Almost no one.

What is more important? Decals or balance patch?

Bug fix patch? Ok, but what about pathfinding? Tanks still rotate instead of revers. Not launching grenades? B-4 pop cap? 5sec of retreat when you are already in base. Stormpios get stuck at base and more and more and more...
12 Feb 2015, 19:47 PM

Instead of telling Relic 'lol u sux' how about make some recommendations.

We have made hundreds of recommendations.

Fix useless Commanders?------>Ignored by relic.
Fix useless Units in the game and make them usefull?------>ignored by relic.
Fix boring tank call-in meta spam?------>ignored by relic.
Fix the terrible faction designs------->ignored by relic.
Fix blobbing and spamming?------>ignored by relic.
Fix low non doctrinal unit variety?----->ignored by relic.
Fix Balance?------>ignored by relic.

But WOW now relic gives us decals..........
Next Balance patch is delayed for at least 6 months because relic has wasted all of there ressources to create These decals and Skins........
12 Feb 2015, 19:49 PM

There are different departs within Relic. Those departments work on different things. Just because we are getting decals doesn't mean they aren't working on other things.

Its one thing to bitch endlessly and another to be constructive.
12 Feb 2015, 19:51 PM

The guys from RTW2 will receive a DLC that is on sale right now at 75% discount and that means it now costs 2,19$. Big win.
12 Feb 2015, 19:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 19:47 PMAffe

We have made hundreds of recommendations.

I don't disagree with this but dragging it on and on and on in every single thread is wearing thin. If its so shit why do you bother posting about the game? Seems like it'd just be easier to move on.
12 Feb 2015, 19:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 19:49 PMNapalm
There are different departs within Relic. Those departments work on different things. Just because we are getting decals doesn't mean they aren't working on other things.

Its one thing to bitch endlessly and another to be constructive.

Yea this definitely is retardus maximus to the max. Who the hell is to say all that stuff isn't being worked on? They have different teams working on different stuff.

Yea honestly affe doesn't even come here regularly anymore and if he does, he bitches unconstructively.
12 Feb 2015, 19:55 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Decals are live
12 Feb 2015, 19:58 PM
12 Feb 2015, 20:01 PM

Yea this definitely is retardus maximus to the max. Who the hell is to say all that stuff isn't being worked on? They have different teams working on different stuff.

Yea honestly affe doesn't even come here regularly anymore and if he does, he bitches unconstructively.

Really? Relic working on all the cool things we have asked for?
But i never hear about what they are working on atm........Ah i Forget EVERYTHING is under super straight NDA and they never tell us ANYTHING about it.

So..........since they are never talking about what they are doing or planing....well its there own fault that People like me are "bitching around" here. Talking to relic is like talking to a wall.
12 Feb 2015, 20:03 PM

This was the Big surprise that relic has talked about?
Indeed i am surprised a lot and "excited":foreveralone::megusta:

Now with These decals the game will never be the same again. It will be a complete different experience from now on. A new game.
12 Feb 2015, 20:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Not really sure what your problem is. They look nice and are free. And im pretty sure the balance designers did not spend any time making these decals
12 Feb 2015, 20:26 PM
Honorary Member Badge

People complain that Relic don't listen to the Community:

So:

People ask for another occasion to get the Commanders from last years MWNL

People say that New Commanders will unbalance the game

People get exactly what they ask for

People complain that Relic doesn't give them what they want
12 Feb 2015, 20:34 PM

Is Relic doing a good job at communicating what is coming? No, hell no. Are they perfect? far from it. Do they make the best tactical RTS game? Yes! So while we continue to bitch I'd ask that perhaps the community make it a little more constructive. Instead of telling Relic 'lol u sux' how about make some recommendations.

This event, which is fine, was extremely poorly advertised by Relic. Then to make it disappointing it sounded like they were giving away interesting materials, and it turned out (because they failed to say anything to clarify before hand) it was just cosmetic stuff.

We got a sneak peak because of Steam notes NOT BECAUSE OF RELIC. That is kind of a huge problem.

After 4 months I feel like asking for a bug patch is not a big deal especially because mine decloak was arguably game breaking. Besides the fact that it introduced new bugs. Example: airborne not throwing grenades but charging munitions, only 4 months before that can get that fixed I assume.

This is just the last in a long list of things that have been so ham handed that they have pushed the community into this very poisoned relationship. The problem with telling people to leave is they will, and when they do you will find yourself alone searching.

Relic decided to play Bass Fishing on their twitch channel today to clear this all up. Pro strat.
nee
12 Feb 2015, 20:40 PM

Yea this definitely is retardus maximus to the max. Who the hell is to say all that stuff isn't being worked on?
No one, including Relic. That's kind of the point.
12 Feb 2015, 20:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2015, 20:40 PMnee
No one, including Relic. That's kind of the point.

And how do you know? Please, do tell.
12 Feb 2015, 20:46 PM

+1
12 Feb 2015, 21:09 PM
Senior Editor Badge

This event, which is fine, was extremely poorly advertised by Relic. Then to make it disappointing it sounded like they were giving away interesting materials, and it turned out (because they failed to say anything to clarify before hand) it was just cosmetic stuff.

We got a sneak peak because of Steam notes NOT BECAUSE OF RELIC. That is kind of a huge problem.

After 4 months I feel like asking for a bug patch is not a big deal especially because mine decloak was arguably game breaking. Besides the fact that it introduced new bugs. Example: airborne not throwing grenades but charging munitions, only 4 months before that can get that fixed I assume.

This is just the last in a long list of things that have been so ham handed that they have pushed the community into this very poisoned relationship. The problem with telling people to leave is they will, and when they do you will find yourself alone searching.

Relic decided to play Bass Fishing on their twitch channel today to clear this all up. Pro strat.

+1

PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 45
Germany 13
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 44

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W