Login

russian armor

Unlock other commanders

19 Jan 2015, 19:35 PM

Hi, this probably has been asked a thousand times before.

How do you unlock other american commanders besides the first 3: air, armor and infantry?
I unlocked other russian commanders pretty fast via war spoils I believe they are called, but I'm not getting any extra american commanders besides the first 3.

Thanks for answering (again) and helping me out.

I bought coh 2, coh 2 ardennes assault and coh 2 western front armies.
19 Jan 2015, 19:55 PM

Unlock commanders?

:snfPeter:

19 Jan 2015, 20:05 PM

You can't unlock any USF commanders by gaining XP. Only by War spoils or of course buying them. I think all commanders should be unlockable via XP, some of them are still literally pay to win.
19 Jan 2015, 20:05 PM

Buy or luck (war spoil)
19 Jan 2015, 20:51 PM

Jawohl, unlock commanders, thank you for your contribution, my question must have really confused you, fancy smiley back to you.

Thank you sturmtigerfrost and TNrg for your answer.

The sovjet commanders I got rather quickly via war spoils. So find it rather odd I didn't get any additional US forces commanders yet. I'll try and push my luck with US forces commanders too. Not really used to these times where you have to buy a so called 'expansion' which is only a commander tree.. sigh.
21 Jan 2015, 04:45 AM

just wait for a sale when they're like 2$
21 Jan 2015, 06:18 AM
Benefactor 360

Sounds like you were just really lucky with Soviet drops.
21 Jan 2015, 11:30 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@OP: if you mean Rangers for Ardennes Assault, you have to buy the Commander - £2.99 on Steam
23 Jan 2015, 13:41 PM

Thanks for the tip for buying when they're on sale.

Yes indeed it seems I got lucky fast with the Sovjet commanders, got 7 now in total, haven't had a single US commander yet. Played alot though. Haven't checked wehrmacht or OKW yet, maybe I unlocked some there too.
25 Jan 2015, 04:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jan 2015, 13:41 PMBast
Thanks for the tip for buying when they're on sale.

Yes indeed it seems I got lucky fast with the Sovjet commanders, got 7 now in total, haven't had a single US commander yet. Played alot though. Haven't checked wehrmacht or OKW yet, maybe I unlocked some there too.

:::comes out of closet:::

try peppridge farm map from workshop ... gives you warspoils very often and you can watch movie or do something else while you farm spoils :)

:::Hides in Closet:::
9 Feb 2015, 17:41 PM

I'm still waiting to get the Recon Commander. I've "won" two Rifle and two Mechanized, but no Recon. :(
9 Feb 2015, 17:49 PM

I'm still waiting to get the Recon Commander. I've "won" two Infantry and two Mechanized, but no Recon. :(

Don´t worry. You will get it by warspoils shortly after you bought the commander via the steam shop. It happended twice to me and I was like: W*** t** F***, R***c!!!! ;)
9 Feb 2015, 18:23 PM

Actual opposite happened to me: was thinking about trying Mechanized but decided not to buy it. Bam, next drop was the Commander.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★