Login

russian armor

Post game stats

29 Apr 2013, 18:56 PM

They are much better than COH 1's alternetive but for me there's still a little room for improvement.
  • When calculating "efficiency of a unit", count the manpower spent on reinforcing that squad, having a conscript at 1000% doesn't mean all that much to be honest

• Make individual unit breakdowns at the end of the game an option so we can see the best squad and so on

• Remove the "cap points" on the build order breakdown

• I think a munition breakdown would be pretty neat, see where the players have spent their munis, in abilites? Unit upgrades, mines and so on.

None of these seem to major to inc-operate. What would you like to see added/changed?

29 Apr 2013, 19:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge

They are much better than COH 1's alternetive but for me there's still a little room for improvement.
  • When calculating "efficiency of a unit", count the manpower spent on reinforcing that squad, having a conscript at 1000% doesn't mean all that much to be honest

• Make individual unit breakdowns at the end of the game an option so we can see the best squad and so on

• Remove the "cap points" on the build order breakdown

• I think a munition breakdown would be pretty neat, see where the players have spent their munis, in abilites? Unit upgrades, mines and so on.

None of these seem to major to inc-operate. What would you like to see added/changed?

yes i would like to see more details also at the end of a game as well as watching a replay. it should take you to the screen so you can recap what you did well and not well in the stats. :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★