Login

russian armor

1v1 Wrecked Train

10 Jan 2015, 09:34 AM

G'day all,

After noticing one of my favorite maps from the original Company of Heroes was not present in the map list and no one had added it to the workshop yet I decided to invest some time into porting it over myself.

After a few final adjustments I've decided I'm happy with it in its current state there's just one thing left to do and that's to decide on a loading screen image for the map. At present the images shown in this thread are my current options. I'd also like to invite people to have a go at the map and if they feel like it to grab some screenshots themselves.

Over the next week I'm going to make a decision on all the screenshots that end up in this thread, I'm also going to ask any of the staff that visit this thread if they would be kind enough to give their opinions as well. At the end of the week once the decision is made I will add the most popular image as the loading screen to the map.

Steam Workshop Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=364938491&searchtext=

Please feel free to give feedback of any sort on the map so it can be developed as necessary to maintain a decent form of popularity amongst players. and of course feel free to add any screenshots you may wish to see get included as a choice for the maps loading screen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★