Login

russian armor

Halo - Fantasy Army/Mod

10 Jan 2015, 06:07 AM

Hello, and welcome to my fantasy Halo army. If like me, you are a huge Halo Fan boy, you think that a RTS similar to Coh2 except Halo would be awesome. So lets get started with the UNSC faction.

United Nations Space Command

Work similar to the axis forces with the tier system being similar to ostheer and units like the warthog being similar to the Kubel wagon.

Sapper

4 man Squad, all with Assault Rifle. Tier Building Unit.

Upgrades
• Shotgun Upgrade. 45MUN. Gives 2 members shotguns. Effective up close.
• Flamethrower. 70MUN. Gives 2 members Flamethrowers. Anti-Building and light vehicle weapon.

Info: The sapper is the UNSC's Tier building unit, it has versatile upgrades for both light vehicle and infantry which helps in its harassing job.

Marines

Acquired from T1 building. 5 man squad, 4 with Assault Rifle, 1 with Battle Rifle. Cost: 240mp

Abilities
• Fragmentation Grenade. 25MUN Explodes on impact.
• Suppressive Burst. 30MUN. While in heavy cover, ability to suppress a single squad. (Requires Vet 2)

Upgrades
• Battle Rifle Upgrade. 75MUN. Gives Whole Squad Battle Rifles.

Info: The marine is the UNSC's core infantry unit built from the T1 building. They have limited Anti-tank ability.

Warthog

Acquired from T1 building. Light recon vehicle, effective against Jackals. Cost: 150mp + 20fuel

Abilities
• Ram. 5MUN. Ability to run down suppressed or pinned troops. Requires Engine cool down of 3 seconds. Does small damage to vehicle.

Upgrade
• Troop transport. 10MUN Warthog transforms into a troop transport being able to carry two squads but losing the 50 cal. Troops can fire out of warthog.

Info: Similar to the M3,the warthog is versatile and hard counters Jackals/Sniper Jackals.

Sniper

Acquired from T1 building. 2 man squad, one with battle rifle, other with sniper rifle with long range killing capability. 6 second cool down between shots. Cost 300mp

Abilities
• Sprint. 10MUN. Increase speed of squad for short period
• Flare. 30MUN. Reveal an area on the map for short period.

Info: Fairly basic sniper squad that will be hard countered by Jackal snipers.

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers

Acquired from T2 building. 5 man squad of ODST's with dual SMG's. Extremely Powerful at close range. Cost 350mp Can Drop anywhere in friendly territory.

Abilities
• Locate Vehicles. 40MUN. (Requires Rocket Launcher Upgrade) Locate vehicles on mini map.

Upgrades
• Rocket Launcher. 120MUN. Gives two rocket launchers to the squad. Unlocks Locate Vehicle.

Gauss Hog

Acquired from T2 building. Warthog with greater Anti-vehicle ability. Cost 300mp + 10 fuel.

Abilities
• Ram. 5MUN. Ability to run down suppressed or pinned troops. Requires Engine cool down of 3 seconds. Does small damage to vehicle.

Upgrade
• Troop transport. 10MUN Warthog transforms into a troop transport being able to carry two squads but losing the Gauss Gun. Troops can fire out of warthog. (When Gauss hog is upgraded to Transport, gain 1 marine squad.)

Spartan Laser

Acquired from T2 building. Is a squad of marines with a spartan laser, acts as an AT gun. Cost 320mp

Scorpion

Acquired from T3 building. UNSC's MBT, effective against all targets. Cost 500mp + 140fuel

Abilities
• Set up. Change in and out of set up in which the tank fires quicker. Tank tanks more damage while in set up. 5 second set up, dismantle time.

This is just a glimpse of what I wanted to achieve, I didn't have the time to do more units, but I feel this would be the core of the UNSC forces. I will do the covenant soon. Please, any feedback or ideas would be much appreciated.
10 Jan 2015, 06:24 AM

Wolverines (AA as well as artillery) Cobras as tank destroyers. Gremlins as... whatever. Elephant FHQ's :3

Doctrinal Spartans, Rhinos, missile warthogs...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★