Login

russian armor

'Vehicle Crew Disembark'

7 Jan 2015, 20:00 PM

My main problem with crewhopping is the loss of targeting.

You can still attack ground behind it, works fine but requires a bit of micro
8 Jan 2015, 03:49 AM
Patrion 28

I think 10 seconds is again too much, you could just as well just repair it fully then ( depending on the amount of damage the vehicle has suffered ).
More like an increase of the price, so you only use it when you have no other choice than saving that one tank!

so? in that situation you would repair instead and get health as well as the crit.
8 Jan 2015, 04:00 AM

Cheap, instant, and always available Crit-Be-Gone is definitely a terribly designed ability that is a giant middle finger to vehicle snares. Crew repair is fine, but this ridiculous ability isnt.

Its the USF version of blitz, so to speak. Save a tank that should be dead for being found with its pants down.
9 Jan 2015, 14:55 PM

I think USF would need something in return for muni costing crit repair. Their armor is already too weak and shrek filled meta makes it even harder, I need a sherman alone just so I can take on Obershrek blobs (since US infantry struggles late game). I will be fine with paying for crit repair but I want Pershing in return lol.
9 Jan 2015, 15:46 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

I think for its current performance, repair critical is worth at least 50-75 munitions. I might also bump it up to vet 3 since vehicle crews vet up so insanely fast anyway.

Either that or it should take 5 seconds, maybe? there's a fine line between OP and useless on this ability since if they die repairing your enemy gets a free tank.

I'd prefer the higher cost solution since USF will still be able to preserve their fragile tanks, but a panzerfaust or mine will be cheaper than the duct tape.
9 Jan 2015, 16:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 15:46 PMRomeo
I think for its current performance, repair critical is worth at least 50-75 munitions. I might also bump it up to vet 3 since vehicle crews vet up so insanely fast anyway.

Either that or it should take 5 seconds, maybe? there's a fine line between OP and useless on this ability since if they die repairing your enemy gets a free tank.

I'd prefer the higher cost solution since USF will still be able to preserve their fragile tanks, but a panzerfaust or mine will be cheaper than the duct tape.

I don't think changing the vet requirement does much as a single shot from the Sherman gives the crew vet 3. Increasing munitions may help, may be instead remove the crit ability and just increase the rate at which crews repair. If you take just a little damage and there is no back up you can quickly get back in. If you take lots of damage you cannot just jump out, quick repair and scoot away. Since this is a bit of a nerf a slight cost adjustment may be necessary.

Also the loss of target is extremely annoying. I am not saying smoke is fine, smoke is also really stupid, but we should not be here balancing a stupid idea by saying, "His idea is dumb too, so we can keep both."
9 Jan 2015, 16:41 PM

More ideas on the game balance will in time make all factions the same and eliminate any kind of uniquenes they have.
9 Jan 2015, 17:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jan 2015, 10:34 AMAnarcy

It is very very frustrating to see the crew hop out and back in a vehicle in 2-3 seconds. It especially reduces the danger of repairing at the frontline, since they can re-enter the vehicle instantaneously.

Agreed. disembarking a tank propably is an organized work which means it could be done rapidly. However how could the crew could enter a vehicle in a moment! It should also take some time like disembarking. They could enter the vehicle instantly but tank would be operational until 2-3 seconds passes.
9 Jan 2015, 17:02 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jan 2015, 16:41 PMJorad
More ideas on the game balance will in time make all factions the same and eliminate any kind of uniquenes they have.

I highly doubt it! ;)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 4
United States 4
Australia 14

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %