Login

russian armor

Multiplayer Lobby Redesign

28 Apr 2013, 01:39 AM
Patrion 15

The lobby needs a redesign. The match making often can take up to over 10 mintues. The lobby has too much wasted space. They should provide the player something to do or look at while they wait.

Suggestions:
1. allow the customizer to be accessed while waiting in the lobby
2. shrink the team window a bit. usually its just you looking for a game. the rest of the space is usually blank and completely wasted
3. add a window maybe in the upper left corner where you can display community news, player rankings, strategy tips, tournaments, etc. Basically, just better utilize the wasted space in the lobby
4. add a window or drop down menu where you can browse all of the units in the game. maybe a unit encyclopedia with all the unit stats. at least you can read up and learn the units
5. the player achievements box on the upper right is pretty much useless. Does anyone care about those achievements? instead just show more stats such as: number of games played, wins, losses, win/loss streaks, kills, etc.
28 Apr 2013, 04:13 AM

+1

Having a window for viewing livestreams of the game would be nice as well, not to mention increasing viewership of the livestreams.
28 Apr 2013, 06:37 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Pretty certain that the current lobby is a placeholder. I think I read about that on the SEGA forums atleast. That there will be more options in retail ;)
28 Apr 2013, 16:42 PM
Patrion 15

Pretty certain that the current lobby is a placeholder. I think I read about that on the SEGA forums atleast. That there will be more options in retail ;)

thanx for the update. great to hear!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %