Login

russian armor

Need help as USF fighting OKW?

5 Jan 2015, 21:43 PM

http://www.coh2.org/replay/29320/obk-comeback

this is just one of several losses to OBK. THis one was probably the worst due to the fact I felt I had the advantage for most of the match.

Otherwise I find I have problems fighting OBK players who can somehow outshoot my riflemen with volksgrenadier and overwhelm me too which I lose map control and the game.
7 Jan 2015, 16:42 PM

bump
7 Jan 2015, 16:55 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

15 Jan 2015, 03:48 AM

bump again.....
15 Jan 2015, 04:25 AM

bump again.....

ppl have commented on your replay at replay section check it out.. I dint watch yours but from what i read i see you were dealing with KT with E8s.. ive had this situations before most of the times i lost even with 4 E8s a well supported KT is hard to counter with E8s so my advice if you are going E8s then dont let the game drag on beyond 23mins.. if it drags on and you suspect KT get 2 Jacksons.

E8s are great vs panthers but struggle vs KT.. a good Opp will never let you get behind him so Jacksons are best they can fire from range if Volks Shrecks charge at you keept a 50 cal infront of JAcksons to supress them
15 Jan 2015, 19:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Jan 2015, 04:25 AMImSkemo

ppl have commented on your replay at replay section check it out.. I dint watch yours but from what i read i see you were dealing with KT with E8s.. ive had this situations before most of the times i lost even with 4 E8s a well supported KT is hard to counter with E8s so my advice if you are going E8s then dont let the game drag on beyond 23mins.. if it drags on and you suspect KT get 2 Jacksons.

E8s are great vs panthers but struggle vs KT.. a good Opp will never let you get behind him so Jacksons are best they can fire from range if Volks Shrecks charge at you keept a 50 cal infront of JAcksons to supress them

oh man I totally didnt realize this whole people were commenting on the replay itself. Well I guess you learn something new everyday.....
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment