Login

russian armor

Experiences with Jagdpanzer IV

10 Jan 2015, 18:05 PM

I made only JP4 in this game

13 Jan 2015, 10:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Dec 2014, 20:53 PMImSkemo
why go JP when you can wait 2 minute more and get panther?

Because it can come more than 2 minutes earlier ;)

When I like to play outisde the meta (I play 1v1), I go only for medic truck and use a JP4 to deal with tanks from the second row, supported by 1-2 Raks and some Volks with Schrecks. Luftwaffe gives you elite infantry, and also HMG34 to protect flanks. Don't forget mines! If I'm feeling really lucky, I even get an ISG to shoot enemy weapon teams / blobs :D
In case the game drags out longer, you can still go for Flak truck and a Panther or even Obers if Falls are not enough for you. But with their PzFaust, Falls synergize well with the JP4 IMO.
13 Jan 2015, 13:25 PM

Because it can come more than 2 minutes earlier ;)

When I like to play outisde the meta (I play 1v1), I go only for medic truck and use a JP4 to deal with tanks from the second row, supported by 1-2 Raks and some Volks with Schrecks. Luftwaffe gives you elite infantry, and also HMG34 to protect flanks. Don't forget mines! If I'm feeling really lucky, I even get an ISG to shoot enemy weapon teams / blobs :D
In case the game drags out longer, you can still go for Flak truck and a Panther or even Obers if Falls are not enough for you. But with their PzFaust, Falls synergize well with the JP4 IMO.

vs US makes sense but vs Soviet Heavy's i find it hard to make good use of it, fails to pen IS2 even with HEAT rounds.. its kind of good in maps with choke points though but still i dont get it vs Soveits that 8 min Flak truck is too crucial for me and so is 9 min obers.. i can deal with Early T34s with soem raketns and mines and couple of shrecks.. Obers will mow the rest..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 12
Netherlands 2
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak