Login

russian armor

Tiers

26 Apr 2013, 12:10 PM

I've been trying to go T1 into T3 but the ostheer T3 just destroys it to be honest as you dont have any hard AT. And with the current upkeep system it makes it so hard to back tech in the game to pick up T2 for an AT gun. For me at least it reduces the possible builds to T1-T4 or T2-T3? Anyone having any success going anything else?
26 Apr 2013, 12:28 PM

Ostheer T3 can be countered if you use the T-34's mobility for flanking, along with Conscript AT grenades. For the most part, T1-T3 requires a lot of micro to deal with tough units, since most of the available units are better anti-infantry or against light vehicles.

Going for the IS-2 doctrine is really strong in 1v1 at the moment, since you can go T3 for the T-34's anti-infantry capabilities then transition into an IS-2 in the lategame to penetrate heavier armor.
26 Apr 2013, 13:02 PM

I've tended to go for the doctrine which gives the HTD and PPsh for conscripts on 1v1's. I guess that weakens T3 quite a bit as you don't have any late game punch.
27 Apr 2013, 18:40 PM

I've been trying to go T1 into T3 but the ostheer T3 just destroys it to be honest as you dont have any hard AT. And with the current upkeep system it makes it so hard to back tech in the game to pick up T2 for an AT gun. For me at least it reduces the possible builds to T1-T4 or T2-T3? Anyone having any success going anything else?

to defeat ostheer t3 you can use 1 t34 with ram with help from atnades and then deal more damage with an other t34 , but tbh you r just asking for an flame halftrack

Code
Going for the IS-2 doctrine is really strong in 1v1 at the moment, since you can go T3 for the T-34's anti-infantry capabilities then transition into an IS-2 in the lategame to penetrate heavier armor.

and not only that kv8 is awsome , coupled with a field gun and a t34 it is a beastly combination , and since he goes t1 shocktroopers will help him gain an upperhand early on .
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

South Africa 1
United States 20

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment