Login

russian armor

Serious Input Command and Retreat Bug

11 Dec 2014, 20:38 PM

I know we also have the community board, but I wanted to post here to see if anyone could corroborate this.

In the replay I attempted to flank with 2 Sturm pio squads and used a Kubel to suppress. At some point I could no longer issue orders to my squads (~8 minutes I think). The squads continued to attempt to finish the orders I gave them, but would also not retreat. Later I had a retreat bug where a Sturm pio squad refused to retreat and stood still until it was killed (10-15 seconds).

Anyone else seen this? I would classify this as needing a hot fix if it is occurring to others.

•  

Also would just like to complain once again OKW units get stuck on retreat at the med truck, very annoying.
11 Dec 2014, 22:16 PM

Regarding your last sentence:
Units stop retreating if they get stuck on terrain for a while. Perhaps this is the same with the US and OKW retreat bugs. The OKW units are trying to reach the other side of the medical truck (the side opposite the table with the radio on it) and the US has a base so big that units can't reach the retreat point in it. In both cases I find the problem is reduced if the bases are rotated in certain ways.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 20
Germany 18
United States 5
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %