Login

russian armor

Patch made me reinstall CoH2

10 Dec 2014, 12:06 PM

So after today's patch, when i tried to launch COH2, steam somehow told me that the game wasn't installed, while i could browse the local files in the steam folder. We'll see if it works after the reinstall is complete. Weird.
10 Dec 2014, 13:43 PM

After today's patch my warspoils got reset...
So a full screen and a half of optimization fixes only resets my Victory Strikes.
But one hotfix to AA resets everything...
Just another reason to dislike AA.
10 Dec 2014, 14:18 PM

This is getting very annoying. Every time something new happens. For me it is only the victory strikes this time. If my war spoil get deleted, i dont give a shit because i didnt get any good stuff (No commanders for the US since release, only one OKW and i never played them online, so ironic relic).
M theory on this is, i bought all the Soviet and Wehr commanders but i refused to buy the US ones because i enough is enough and i thought i could get one or two from Spoils But no sir. So relic knows that i bought the previous commanders, thats why i get none from spoils. They hopping that i get frustrated i eventually buy the US commanders.
But i will say this: " No sir, no! Enough is enough. So gimme at least one US commander now from spoils, stop trolling me (us).

And fix this deleting things after every patch.
10 Dec 2014, 14:58 PM
Patrion 310

I've yet to lose anything be it a loadout (because I save them :)) or any warspoils. When I logged into the game earlier it was set to show commanders only. Maybe its the same for him and he didn't realize.
10 Dec 2014, 15:28 PM

Most of the patches my loadouts remained as well, just one patch it made it partially disappear and now since the first patch this month it removes every time my Victory strike when I launch the game.
10 Dec 2014, 16:14 PM

Nope i meant, steam didn't find Coh2 in my games library anymore. It prompted me with a full reinstall when i launched the game. I went to work afterwards, so i don't know yet if the problem is solved.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★