Login

russian armor

3v3/4v4 late game commanders for USF

7 Dec 2014, 01:47 AM

Will we see some new large team game oriented commanders for the USF in the future? They really seem to be lacking in this area. For example, germans get stuff like jagdtigers and elephants while soviets get isu152s - units that are super powerful when supported by a large number of units. I'm thinking something like a 90mm AA gun would be cool. Being forced to make m36 jacksons all the time is getting real old. 57mm at guns and bazooka blobs just don't cut it when dealing with king tigers and panthers, both of which commonly show up in large numbers.

Plus there's the whole shreck blob issue. I think USF needs a vehicle that can stand up to these things. Ez8 and dozer sherman are alright but they still go down pretty fast. Something like a Sherman Jumbo would be perfect for this.

Just to reiterate, I'm talking about 3v3s and 4v4s. I know larger team games are harder to balance but I think creating some commanders that are specifically tailored to 3v3s and 4v4s isn't too bad. I mean its already been done with elefants and isus.
7 Dec 2014, 02:07 AM

Make Jumbo 76mm a build-able....why ppl always wants commanders? Allied needs more non-doctrinal options
7 Dec 2014, 02:30 AM

Permanently Banned
PERSHING PRRSS
8 Dec 2014, 14:12 PM

We have one that deals with heavy tanks and volks + ober blobs already. Airborne. However it is close to the only one.

Jacksons covered by IS-2s and T-34-85 as a flanking force, then mark target and P-47s. No tank will stand up to that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★