Login

russian armor

Ninja changes and patchnotes

30 Nov 2014, 12:58 PM

So not long ago there was a statement from Relic (in the Twitch cast or the forums, can't remember for sure) in which they talked about the process of writing the patch notes and how they would try to improve in the future - mostly to prevent more "ninja" changes.
The release of Ardennes Assault brought some changes to the multiplayer portion of the game - namely the Jagdtiger and ISU-152, which are, approximately two weeks after release, still undocumented. It could be argued that these are rather major changes (at least from a meta point of view), and what's worse, the players can't be sure if anything else has changed (unless Cruzz steps in).

Personally, I really dislike ninja changes - you can't play a game to your full potential if you don't know the rules. Can we expect some work to be done in that area?

As a side note, does anyone have a link to a (unofficial) thread about the changes in the latest version?
30 Nov 2014, 23:19 PM
Patrion 28

we can expect work. i think it would be a bad idea to do so though.
30 Nov 2014, 23:25 PM

I am not sure Relic has even commented on the new ISU and Jagdtiger changes
1 Dec 2014, 10:43 AM

I think, as others have discussed, the documentation on Relic's latest changes got forgotten/put on the back burner in their AA release period.

I mentioned it to cynth when she popped into sib's stream, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3
unknown 13

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment