Login

russian armor

whats the name of this commander?

30 Nov 2014, 08:21 AM

last year when i reinstalled coh2 after a year it gave me 4 commanders for free as welcome back or i am not sure whatever reason. i do not see 2 of these commanders available on store and i check all packages they do not have it, my friend wants to buy this commander and i could not find it on store to link it to him + i am not sure about the english name of this commander. i have to mention that when i right click on COH2 on steam and i click on DLC which shows all the DLCs which i have got for this game i do not see this commander listed there so how the hell????
30 Nov 2014, 08:37 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

"Close Air Support" doctrine. I have it also - but cannot recall how I acquired it :( Sorry.

You are correct: I have checked the Steam Store and it is not available foe sale
30 Nov 2014, 08:59 AM

I remember Its from an event: --make War not Love--
every Player which play the game in a short Time Window or rome2 are Registered and has 2 New commanders. This one and one russian. Not available in Shop
30 Nov 2014, 10:24 AM

Yes it is from "MAKE WAR NOT LOVE".

You got two commanders for free if you had played CoH2 that weekend.

German Commander: Close Air Support / Soviet Commander: Advanced Warfare Tactics

After that weekend Relic put them into the steam-shop for purchasing, but deleted them after a while. People who participated in MWNL or purchased it via Steam could keep it.

I remember a thread on the official CoH2-forum regarding the German Commander Close Air Support, where Relics Developer Eagleheart pointed out that Relic does not have any plans to bring it back to the shop yet.

30 Nov 2014, 12:45 PM

i can not find the commander on top left in store either. look at my screen shot the guy with glasses and i am not sure how it is called in english
30 Nov 2014, 13:07 PM
Patrion 310

i can not find the commander on top left in store either. look at my screen shot the guy with glasses and i am not sure how it is called in english

Thats the community commander afaik. It was a reward for signing up to coh2 ingame with an email. Not sure if you can still get it, have a poke about in the options menu.
30 Nov 2014, 13:11 PM

Thats the community commander afaik. It was a reward for signing up to coh2 ingame with an email. Not sure if you can still get it, have a poke about in the options menu.
You've mistaken it for the Defensive Doctrine/Tactics. Close Air Support and Advanced Warfare are from the MWNL event. Advanced Warfare is definitely my most favourite Soviet Commander.
30 Nov 2014, 15:24 PM

Anyone can get them through the warspoil
30 Nov 2014, 16:19 PM
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2014, 13:11 PMsteel
You've mistaken it for the Defensive Doctrine/Tactics. Close Air Support and Advanced Warfare are from the MWNL event. Advanced Warfare is definitely my most favourite Soviet Commander.

I was responding to the post above mine, have quoted it now so it is clearer.
30 Nov 2014, 19:01 PM

so if these items and commanders become tradeable + marketeable on steam i think i will put up these commander for $400 each just like csgo knives :D
30 Nov 2014, 19:31 PM

so if these items and commanders become tradeable + marketeable on steam i think i will put up these commander for $400 each just like csgo knives :D

Exactly my thoughts... But to be honest those commanders are actually not half bad.
3 Dec 2014, 06:56 AM

I got mine via war spoils
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight