Login

russian armor

an idea for the replay sections.

22 Apr 2013, 23:36 PM
Honorary Member Badge

in the section on the replay page itself, have a place where casters can post there you tube videos. instead of having to either do it way down on the thread or the original poster has find his replay and edit in the top post. make a thumbnail or something where a caster can link the shoutcast of that particular replay so everyone can easily see it. like a mini you tube box.

since there is a caster badge (if its set up how i think it is) you can make it so they are the only ones who are allowed to edit and maybe even the original replay poster so he can do it for them.

i know there are alot of things on your plate as you have to get the rest of the site up i just thought at some point now or in the future this would be a good idea.
23 Apr 2013, 00:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Apr 2013, 23:36 PMWiFiDi
in the section on the replay page itself, have a place where casters can post there you tube videos. instead of having to either do it way down on the thread or the original poster has find his replay and edit in the top post. make a thumbnail or something where a caster can link the shoutcast of that particular replay so everyone can easily see it. like a mini you tube box.

since there is a caster badge (if its set up how i think it is) you can make it so they are the only ones who are allowed to edit and maybe even the original replay poster so he can do it for them.

i know there are alot of things on your plate as you have to get the rest of the site up i just thought at some point now or in the future this would be a good idea.

I think this is a great idea, similar to how YouTube has 'video responses' below the original video. I'm not quite sure how the coding would work, but if it's feasible and there's time for it, I think it'd be a great addition!
23 Apr 2013, 01:52 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Once the "VODs" section is finished I think the plan is to have integration with the replay system.
23 Apr 2013, 06:31 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Yeah that's part of the VODs system :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak